How often do you take photos?

How often do you shoot?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shoot on e average 2 to 3 times a wk. But sometimes longer sessions sometimes shorter sessions

Originally posted by crazypaladin
Do photographers shoot when the occasion arises or shoot just to practise, irregardless whether the photo will turn out nice? Just a doubt. :D
In general, would say, for practise, yes, with desired or aimed results. Can also be variable.
I shoot on an average 3-5 times a week. On some days, a few events even.

Do photographers shoot when the occasion arises or shoot just to practise, irregardless whether the photo will turn out nice? Just a doubt. :D

irregardless of the turn-out, I shoot to improve. :bsmilie:

for me:3 times a week is avg, sometimes I try to have my basic gears with me everyday:D

Originally posted by SniperD

for me:3 times a week is avg, sometimes I try to have my basic gears with me everyday:D
Ditto

kinda busy as this is my final year in poly. lots of projects and stuffs to do. so its once in a fortnight for me

Count me in... =)

Originally posted by SniperD

I shoot when there are events and generally once I have the time.

Btw, most shooting would stopsfor now till April (exams!), except for events.

Originally posted by BraveHart
Aye Aye...time is no longer on my side

Brudder...bear with it for a while more. It's going to take a year or so more for your career to stablise. By then, I can see you lugging with yr L zooms and primes and the EOS 1 bodies.

Tahan some more...i dum mind helping you to use them!!!

Originally posted by AdamGoi
How about "Once I have the time..."

That's actually a very poor excuse. Between running a busy practice, spending time playing with my kids and and being their taxi driver, I have about one hour of free time a day (give or take). But you can bring a camera everywhere you go, whether school or work, and take pictures wherever you are. Just don't get caught by the boss - heck, secretly take a picture of the boss.

I always bring my camera around, I even purposely bought a small bag that can contain a book and my camera. Since its not a DSLR or SLR, its kinda easy to carry. I only shoot if I found something interesting, which I found it very hard to find. Or maybe I do not know where to find.

So for those that take picture in a fix schedule, what exactly do you take? Is it something that you plan, or you just hunt around?

cheers.......

Originally posted by StreetShooter
That's actually a very poor excuse. Between running a busy practice, spending time playing with my kids and and being their taxi driver, I have about one hour of free time a day (give or take). But you can bring a camera everywhere you go, whether school or work, and take pictures wherever you are. Just don't get caught by the boss - heck, secretly take a picture of the boss.

how about if you are living the life of a Uni student? Tutorials, assignments, projects, quiz, exams, etc.... arrghhhh :cry:

There's no such word as irregardless. It's one of the common mis-used word in Singapore. It's either regardless or irregard.

Originally posted by Mabel
There's no such word as irregardless. It's one of the common mis-used word in Singapore. It's either regardless or irregard.
wah, mabel = engrish teech-cher? :bsmilie: :D

how bout NSFs or SAF regulars??

i only try to shoot on weekends or if i'm off...

but hey i can also "shoot" in camp u know... :)

Physically, weekends. Mentally, every day. When walking on the road and seeing something interesting, I will compose and meter with my eyes, even without a camera. Slowly can train myself to be more sensitive to light, angle, and the MOMENT. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.