How often do you shoot?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazardman

Aug 10, 2002
Eunos
Visit site
I shoot on e average 2 to 3 times a wk. But sometimes longer sessions sometimes shorter sessions

Dagger

Jul 17, 2002
Singapore
simone.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by crazypaladin
Do photographers shoot when the occasion arises or shoot just to practise, irregardless whether the photo will turn out nice? Just a doubt. :D
In general, would say, for practise, yes, with desired or aimed results. Can also be variable.
I shoot on an average 3-5 times a week. On some days, a few events even.

SniperD

Do photographers shoot when the occasion arises or shoot just to practise, irregardless whether the photo will turn out nice? Just a doubt. :D
irregardless of the turn-out, I shoot to improve. :bsmilie:

for me:3 times a week is avg, sometimes I try to have my basic gears with me everyday:D

Pokka

Aug 17, 2002
terencesim.com
kinda busy as this is my final year in poly. lots of projects and stuffs to do. so its once in a fortnight for me

ivor

Jan 26, 2002
SINGAPOUR
Visit site
Count me in... =)

Originally posted by SniperD
irregardless of the turn-out, I shoot to improve. :bsmilie:

for me:3 times a week is avg, sometimes I try to have my basic gears with me everyday:D

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
I shoot when there are events and generally once I have the time.

Btw, most shooting would stopsfor now till April (exams!), except for events.

~Radish~

Feb 26, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by BraveHart
Aye Aye...time is no longer on my side
Brudder...bear with it for a while more. It's going to take a year or so more for your career to stablise. By then, I can see you lugging with yr L zooms and primes and the EOS 1 bodies.

Tahan some more...i dum mind helping you to use them!!!

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by AdamGoi
How about "Once I have the time..."
That's actually a very poor excuse. Between running a busy practice, spending time playing with my kids and and being their taxi driver, I have about one hour of free time a day (give or take). But you can bring a camera everywhere you go, whether school or work, and take pictures wherever you are. Just don't get caught by the boss - heck, secretly take a picture of the boss.

hanoman

Dec 17, 2002
a.little.red.dot
I always bring my camera around, I even purposely bought a small bag that can contain a book and my camera. Since its not a DSLR or SLR, its kinda easy to carry. I only shoot if I found something interesting, which I found it very hard to find. Or maybe I do not know where to find.

So for those that take picture in a fix schedule, what exactly do you take? Is it something that you plan, or you just hunt around?

cheers.......

mervlam

Apr 26, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by StreetShooter
That's actually a very poor excuse. Between running a busy practice, spending time playing with my kids and and being their taxi driver, I have about one hour of free time a day (give or take). But you can bring a camera everywhere you go, whether school or work, and take pictures wherever you are. Just don't get caught by the boss - heck, secretly take a picture of the boss.
how about if you are living the life of a Uni student? Tutorials, assignments, projects, quiz, exams, etc.... arrghhhh :cry:

M

Mabel

There's no such word as irregardless. It's one of the common mis-used word in Singapore. It's either regardless or irregard.

Larry

Apr 25, 2002
singapore
www.larryloh.com
Originally posted by Mabel
There's no such word as irregardless. It's one of the common mis-used word in Singapore. It's either regardless or irregard.
wah, mabel = engrish teech-cher? :bsmilie: :D

BoXXer

Oct 14, 2002
East SG
how bout NSFs or SAF regulars??

i only try to shoot on weekends or if i'm off...

but hey i can also "shoot" in camp u know... :)

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
Physically, weekends. Mentally, every day. When walking on the road and seeing something interesting, I will compose and meter with my eyes, even without a camera. Slowly can train myself to be more sensitive to light, angle, and the MOMENT. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom