How often do you eat veggie?

How often do you eat veggie?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

arantha

Feb 26, 2006
1 22 N, 103 48 E
Was going out for dinner with my friends yesterday night. When we finished our meal, I noticed most of them don't like veggie. Some of them only eat it just because he/she hasn't eaten veggie for quite some time :sweat:

So I was wondering how many people out there actually like to eat veggie, and eat more veggie rather than meat ;p

Was going out for dinner with my friends yesterday night. When we finished our meal, I noticed most of them don't like veggie. Some of them only eat it just because he/she hasn't eaten veggie for quite some time :sweat:

So I was wondering how many people out there actually like to eat veggie, and eat more veggie rather than meat ;p

almost 7 times a week dinner is salad dinner where meat is only 10% or less and usually steam...just abit of salad dressing as they are not healthy,fattening and clogs your blood arteries over time to have too much. Lunch time is also some must have topping of vegetable.

Veggie is important not just for helping you get enough fibre so you can go toilet and keep your pipping clean but it is very good for your skin. People with those scale or crack dry skin on their legs are usually not eating enough veggies. Veggie can save you alot of skin care products heheh... I should not say this as I am in the skin care and spa industry heheh...okay just a special hint to CS. heee

Last edited:
I think it depends largely on individual's dietary preferences. I have some friends who refuse to touch veggy also. Perhaps when they were growing up they had traumatic experience of being forced by their parents to eat stuff like brussel sprouts and broccoli....some of the most hated vegetables even for adults lol...and maybe due to that they will avoid any form of veggies at all cost.

Me, I used to absolutely hate veggies too when I was younger (experienced the same thing as above) but as I grew up I realised the importance of maintaining healthy and balanced diet...now I enjoy eating veggies and try as much to include them in my daily meals if I can.

I am fat, but I still eat veg most of the time. Maybe due to comsumption of soft drink, my weight increased. I hardly get sick and btw, I all alone myself, still stronger than most ppl. ;p

Everyday and every meal. Just a matter of how much portion.

Really amused when I overheard this girl ordering a bowl of mee-sua from Shih-lin snacks and said, "No veggie". Huh? That's only coriander! I also know of a lady who rarely eat veggie and fruit and she suffers from severe constipation...

mmm...your poll choices don't fit me leh...i don't eat veggies at all..
but i eat things like potatos lah (counted?)

No have poll choice lei....

I every meal eat Vege n no meat!:cool:

This is rather unexpected (for me at least). I was hoping more people would choose less veggie and more meat option. Maybe it just happen that most of my friends don't like veggie :think:

mmm...your poll choices don't fit me leh...i don't eat veggies at all..
but i eat things like potatos lah (counted?)

No have poll choice lei....

I every meal eat Vege n no meat!:cool:

Sorry bro, forgotten with that option. I didn't think there will be so many respondents to this poll :sweat: Just choose the one closes to it then :)

I think potato is also a type of veggie.

I only eat certain kind of veggie. LOL.

Bro, your statement a bit ambiguous leh. What is 'them' refers to? Little kids? :bigeyes:

Kids are delicious... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Btw, Kids also refer to young lamb ;)

I only eat certain kind of veggie. LOL.

Hmmmmm....

wonder if same as me... I only eat Kang Kong (must be fried with chilli), brocolli, potatoes, carrots...

Leafy veges are out.... :thumbsd:

Actually most of the time people don't like to eat vegetables is because they can't find good tasting vegetarian food. I personally think that if vegetables can be cooked in a way that will taste as good or even better than meat, there will definitely be more people opting to eat vegetables than meat since it is a healthier option. Of course, I do agree that meat is also important to a certain extend.

However, sad to say, most of the time those vegetarian food that taste nice are done by adding a lot of unhealthy stuff like say MSG.

I used to be a vegetarian for during my JC days, but revert back to normal diet after being takan in BMT for being a vegetarian.:thumbsd:

Anyway,really miss those days eating vegetarian food in my JC. Feels much more calm during those days.

I'm not a veg head but I love my vegetables.

I honestly don't understand how people can actually survive without eating vegetables. wouldn't constipation or a sore sphincter muscle be their best friend when they try to move their bowels?

and whoever said that lack of veggies = cracked skin on legs... is that so? I always thought that the cracks on the legs had something to do with the lack of moisture in the air, and hence moisturising is utterly necessary when in places that have a low relative humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.