How often do you bring your camera with you?

How often do you bring your camera with you?

Results are only viewable after voting.

sensornoise

Jun 18, 2009
This question is mainly directed towards street/documentary photographers shooting with DSLRs. What I think: When the moment is going to happen, you'll want to have the camera with you;)

im still new at this, so im not technically a street photographer or anything yet :D but i do try to take my camera everywhere with me, although its not always easy..

a PnS sits in my car permanently

bigger guns sit at home until I need them

now that my 5D had become the GF-1, I am bringing it everyday :D

try to bring it around whereever i go. except places that may endanger the camera or me..:)
and..capture everything!

why i cannot vote huh?

im still new at this, so im not technically a street photographer or anything yet :D but i do try to take my camera everywhere with me, although its not always easy..

Keep it up man bro. Ur cam small, light and good. Haha I miss the kit lens and rebel body...so small and light. Compact and great for street.

i keep a PnS in my car...just in case.

Keep it up man bro. Ur cam small, light and good. Haha I miss the kit lens and rebel body...so small and light. Compact and great for street.

haha i guess ur right :D but as its my first dslr, it still seems big to me! haha.. but yeah, i definitely try taking it to most places i go

I try to. but recently injured my wrist, so I'll be out without my camera for the next couple months. :(

almost everyday..... unless got In-camp-training or RT XD

ya, my colleagues always see me with my lowepro bag... hahaha also can train ur stamina in carrying the stuff so u can go for long hours at events and all that. then also can volunteer when the event happens to be lacking a photographer :)

but thats because i dun have birding lenses like the birders do and thus i dun have to lug too much around. cheers

i bring it as often as possible, but onli with my prime. zoom lens too bulky liao!

I only bring it when I plan to go for a shoot. I cant imagine myself lugging it to work everyday.. :cool:

I bring it out almost everyday except when I'm going to work. You will never know what you will spot when you are out..

Yup,,almost everyday even going to work, my colleague which is senior member of this forum brings his D3 everyday as well, even though not everyday He takes photos,,LOL...

Wow looks like alot of people often bring their camera with them:thumbsup: Although its a lil heavy and bulky, I think it should not pose a problem to us guys and even some ladies. They can always use a lighter setup. For guys, its good training actually. And we spend so much on photographic equipment we should make full use of them.

everyday = hp camera!
more = dslr