how often do u go out and shoot?

how often do u go out and shoot? (on average)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloyteo

Sep 14, 2005
aloyteo.multiply.com
just wondering how often u people go out and shoot on average? i mean really go out, not shoot inside your house or studio;) just want to know to what extent people utilise their equipment:D cos i know of some people who buy expensive DSLRs and end up leaving their cameras to collect dust one corner:nono: while some people with cheap PnS or prosumers utilise their equipment to the fullest:thumbsup:

for me myself i usually go out and shoot at least twice per week, once during the weekday and once during the weekend. if there are lots of events however like during the NDP and SFF period it can go up to 4 or 5 times a week;p

Used to be every day because camera used to follow me everywhere.
Now it's once or twice a week.

It will be once per week for me,mostly on Sun as other days busy with work and commitments.. But sometimes will try to shoot during some weekdays evenings too..:)

Every holiday... but I plan on holidays every 2 ~ 3 months...
Not expensive ones (like Japan, Europe though...)

Nothing much in SG to shoot... somemore cloudy skies..

Not as much as I'd like to. I usually try to cook up a short project each month and possibly a more major one every couple of months or so. Apart from that, the usual holiday shots. I seldom bring the camera out on the street anymore.

I carry my camera out everyday ;) considered to be going to shoot...everyday :D

good to know that most people shoot at least once per week :thumbsup: but at this rate when will we run out of things to shoot? :dunno:

aloyteo said:
good to know that most people shoot at least once per week :thumbsup: but at this rate when will we run out of things to shoot? :dunno:

nope bcos there are always events and weddings to shoot mah

one week once is actually 4 times per 30 days which is very few!

i need more dosage of photoshoots :devil:

Hopefully can shoot once a week. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.