How often do you exercise a week?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroTech

Apr 4, 2002
In Paradise
Visit site
Another poll ..... hopefully to get me(us) throught today.....

How often do you exercise/workout a week? (lugging around a 600mm tele with an F5 on a gitzo does not count here. Neither does Bedminton);p

is basketball considered inside? :eek:

sunday soccer everyweek.

sat if no work...shld be go gaigai :D

well, i play basketball for 30 mins to 1 hr everyday, if possible ;p

I try to walk around with my camera once in a while.

If I carry the A40 or the Ixus 330, it's light exercise.

If I carry the D30 with the 70-200 f2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 20mm f1.8, 15mm fisheye, etc etc, it's major exercise.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
I try to walk around with my camera once in a while.

If I carry the A40 or the Ixus 330, it's light exercise.

If I carry the D30 with the 70-200 f2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 20mm f1.8, 15mm fisheye, etc etc, it's major exercise.

:D

at first i was running only 2 to 3 times a week but decided to up the training when i watched <combat missions>. incidentally, scott helvenston is my role model as far as fitness is concerned.it has always been my childhood dream to be an ultrastamina runner but i was always weak and sickly. serving army provided the big break to start my fitness conditioning... now my status/version is mainly run 8 to 10 km 3 times a week plus sometimes a light 5km run,(so its either 3 or 4 times a week) .sometimes the additioal 5 km light run i do it in long four+boots /heavy shoes at a slower pace, sometimes i cut i down to a 4km fast sprint in the usual singlet/shorts. i am hoping to hit 15 to 20 km in the next few years and then the ultimate 50km. but the short term goal is that i will be aiming to break 9:45 in 2.4km. maybe something like 9 flat to 9:30 will be just fine

and intersperse some static stations(crunches,back strengthening,thigh strengthening--to support the proper running posture--& simple pushup/free weights) through the week whenever free but must be at least once a week

then to simultaneously relax and also train mental strength i log into yahoo games to play reversi for a few hours and maintain a effective rating between 1800++ to 1900++. i am hoping to break the 2000 barrier in the next few years.

then for visual training...take more photos :)

cheers

mega, last saturday me & gabriel went down. you'll weren't there leh....

guess who we met -> Corey! He's back from france :eek:

Originally posted by NitroTech
Another poll ..... hopefully to get me(us) throught today.....

How often do you exercise/workout a week? (lugging around a 600mm tele with an F5 on a gitzo does not count here. Neither does Bedminton);p

Why you asking all this? Survey for your job huh?

Anway, I've stopped exercise for a few months, too much commitments (Good excuse :D ).... used to work out 2-3 times a week, going gymn and jogging (4-6km).

Originally posted by Shadus
mega, last saturday me & gabriel went down. you'll weren't there leh....

guess who we met -> Corey! He's back from france :eek:

should have called me ... wah long time never see him liao ..

I don't really allocate time for working out. Maybe 2 times a week, I visit the gym at my place while doing laundry. I constantly walk up my apartment(8 floors) and walk to school(5 blocks away).

Anything that can make me break a sweat is work out.:)

Originally posted by scanner

Why you asking all this? Survey for your job huh?

Anway, I've stopped exercise for a few months, too much commitments (Good excuse :D ).... used to work out 2-3 times a week, going gymn and jogging (4-6km).

What survey??? For what job??? ;p No lah, I work in a totally different line mate!! Just trying to kill time in the office cos Boss on leave for 2 weeks so......... :devil:

Originally posted by NitroTech

What survey??? For what job??? ;p No lah, I work in a totally different line mate!! Just trying to kill time in the office cos Boss on leave for 2 weeks so......... :devil:

Wah....so good! My boss on business trip, but I'm left with tons of work.... :cry:

So which line you in?

Twice a week, each session lasts 50-60 minutes. Routines include a typical gym workout and top it off, a run of 15 minutes covering a distance of 3.2km.

The rule of a good work routine (to me) is that once a person is comfortable with the timing and weights, it's time to up bar! ;)

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Twice a week, each session lasts 50-60 minutes. Routines include a typical gym workout and top it off, a run of 15 minutes covering a distance of 3.2km.

The rule of a good work routine (to me) is that once a person is comfortable with the timing and weights, it's time to up bar! ;)

Holding a cane running after your student.
Does that count as exercising? :D

Originally posted by scanner

Holding a cane running after your student.
Does that count as exercising? :D

Nope, teachers nowadays cannot administer corporal punishments anymore. We are expected to BBQ them with the power of reasoning and persuasion, seasoned with 'heaps' of love and care! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.