How often do exercise/workout a week?

How often do you exercise a week?


Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroTech

New Member
Apr 4, 2002
546
0
0
43
In Paradise
Visit site
#1
Another poll ..... hopefully to get me(us) throught today.....

How often do you exercise/workout a week? (lugging around a 600mm tele with an F5 on a gitzo does not count here. Neither does Bedminton);p
 

chenwei

New Member
Sep 6, 2002
1,315
0
0
Singapore
#5
well, i play basketball for 30 mins to 1 hr everyday, if possible ;p
 

StreetShooter

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,634
0
0
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
#7
I try to walk around with my camera once in a while.

If I carry the A40 or the Ixus 330, it's light exercise.

If I carry the D30 with the 70-200 f2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 20mm f1.8, 15mm fisheye, etc etc, it's major exercise.
 

Pokka

New Member
Aug 17, 2002
1,391
0
0
35
terencesim.com
#8
Originally posted by StreetShooter
I try to walk around with my camera once in a while.

If I carry the A40 or the Ixus 330, it's light exercise.

If I carry the D30 with the 70-200 f2.8, 24-70 f2.8, 20mm f1.8, 15mm fisheye, etc etc, it's major exercise.
:D
 

clive

Senior Member
Oct 9, 2002
2,537
0
0
Visit site
#9
at first i was running only 2 to 3 times a week but decided to up the training when i watched <combat missions>. incidentally, scott helvenston is my role model as far as fitness is concerned.it has always been my childhood dream to be an ultrastamina runner but i was always weak and sickly. serving army provided the big break to start my fitness conditioning... now my status/version is mainly run 8 to 10 km 3 times a week plus sometimes a light 5km run,(so its either 3 or 4 times a week) .sometimes the additioal 5 km light run i do it in long four+boots /heavy shoes at a slower pace, sometimes i cut i down to a 4km fast sprint in the usual singlet/shorts. i am hoping to hit 15 to 20 km in the next few years and then the ultimate 50km. but the short term goal is that i will be aiming to break 9:45 in 2.4km. maybe something like 9 flat to 9:30 will be just fine

and intersperse some static stations(crunches,back strengthening,thigh strengthening--to support the proper running posture--& simple pushup/free weights) through the week whenever free but must be at least once a week


then to simultaneously relax and also train mental strength i log into yahoo games to play reversi for a few hours and maintain a effective rating between 1800++ to 1900++. i am hoping to break the 2000 barrier in the next few years.

then for visual training...take more photos :)

cheers
 

Shadus

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
841
0
0
43
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
#11
mega, last saturday me & gabriel went down. you'll weren't there leh....

guess who we met -> Corey! He's back from france :eek:
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,608
0
0
Visit site
#12
Originally posted by NitroTech
Another poll ..... hopefully to get me(us) throught today.....

How often do you exercise/workout a week? (lugging around a 600mm tele with an F5 on a gitzo does not count here. Neither does Bedminton);p
Why you asking all this? Survey for your job huh?

Anway, I've stopped exercise for a few months, too much commitments (Good excuse :D ).... used to work out 2-3 times a week, going gymn and jogging (4-6km).
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
#13
Originally posted by Shadus
mega, last saturday me & gabriel went down. you'll weren't there leh....

guess who we met -> Corey! He's back from france :eek:
should have called me ... wah long time never see him liao ..
 

Kit

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
11,697
42
48
42
Upper Bukit Timah
Visit site
#14
I don't really allocate time for working out. Maybe 2 times a week, I visit the gym at my place while doing laundry. I constantly walk up my apartment(8 floors) and walk to school(5 blocks away).

Anything that can make me break a sweat is work out.:)
 

NitroTech

New Member
Apr 4, 2002
546
0
0
43
In Paradise
Visit site
#15
Originally posted by scanner


Why you asking all this? Survey for your job huh?

Anway, I've stopped exercise for a few months, too much commitments (Good excuse :D ).... used to work out 2-3 times a week, going gymn and jogging (4-6km).
What survey??? For what job??? ;p No lah, I work in a totally different line mate!! Just trying to kill time in the office cos Boss on leave for 2 weeks so......... :devil:
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,608
0
0
Visit site
#16
Originally posted by NitroTech


What survey??? For what job??? ;p No lah, I work in a totally different line mate!! Just trying to kill time in the office cos Boss on leave for 2 weeks so......... :devil:
Wah....so good! My boss on business trip, but I'm left with tons of work.... :cry:

So which line you in?
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#17
Twice a week, each session lasts 50-60 minutes. Routines include a typical gym workout and top it off, a run of 15 minutes covering a distance of 3.2km.

The rule of a good work routine (to me) is that once a person is comfortable with the timing and weights, it's time to up bar! ;)
 

scanner

Senior Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,608
0
0
Visit site
#18
Originally posted by AdamGoi
Twice a week, each session lasts 50-60 minutes. Routines include a typical gym workout and top it off, a run of 15 minutes covering a distance of 3.2km.

The rule of a good work routine (to me) is that once a person is comfortable with the timing and weights, it's time to up bar! ;)
Holding a cane running after your student.
Does that count as exercising? :D
 

Adam Goi

ClubSNAP Idol
Staff member
#19
Originally posted by scanner


Holding a cane running after your student.
Does that count as exercising? :D
Nope, teachers nowadays cannot administer corporal punishments anymore. We are expected to BBQ them with the power of reasoning and persuasion, seasoned with 'heaps' of love and care! ;)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom