How not to waste money on your car

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Came across this article, which I think may be useful for car owners. Some of the ways listed here may not be applicable for Singapore, but it's always good to know.

Click here for the article.

Came across this article, which I think may be useful for car owners. Some of the ways listed here may not be applicable for Singapore, but it's always good to know.

Click here for the article.

Phew... thank goodness it didn't say don't spend on ICE... just upgraded my speakers, and a new headunit is coming soon... :bsmilie:

everyone who says "upgrade" usually go for 9855 or P8650 .. the cheaper upgrades with most decent features..

beware of stalker in other forums:devil:

heh heh heh....so you better not say anything wrong huh.. got many stalkers.. you only know me.. :bsmilie: can use those post to blackmail you later..:devil:

heh heh heh....so you better not say anything wrong huh.. got many stalkers.. you only know me.. :bsmilie: can use those post to blackmail you later..:devil:

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

buying a car in spore = spend money

Tips to save money while using your car in Spore
1. Park at Free Parking lots
2. Drive during off peak hours to avoid ERP

buying a car in spore = spend money

Tips to save money while using your car in Spore
1. Park at Free Parking lots
2. Drive during off peak hours to avoid ERP
3. Use minimum RON requirement for petrol
4. pump at stations that offer the best discounts including CC discounts.
5. claim milage wisely. ;p

there is no way.

the day u get a car, do be prepared tat u got the power to feed it.

in Singapore, it is good revenue to tax car owners, from GST, COE, ERP, bank loans, insurance, petrol, maintenance, parking fees and traffic offence fines ! shiok ! easy money ! :bsmilie:

the moment u start a car u are already spending:eek:

Dun buy car save $$, save until you about ready to buy when you reach 70 yr old to get ur dream car.

Status
Not open for further replies.