how n where cn i improve my skill

Dezmund Hc

Feb 21, 2012
cn any one suggest me hw to improve my skill..i really hope to join some event bt my only free time is on monday..

Extract from TS biodata - cannot figure out what he's trying to say.

"I Hate Reading è¾£æ­»ä½ åª½! Nasi Lemak 2.0, 艋舺 MONGA Sad Song, Namewee 黃明志"

Go out and shoot

Since your biodata stated "I Hate Reading" - I shall not suggest that to you; but it is a good way to learn.

Go out shoot more and review your photos. Be a firm critic - ask yourself questions like "Can this shot be further improved?" "Would shooting this from another angle make a stronger impact?"

Do look out for events and outings, sometimes there may be someone organising something on Mondays.

cn any one suggest me hw to improve my skill..i really hope to join some event bt my only free time is on monday..

keep shooting...7 days a week..after 1 month u will see results :)

Try to join with senior in outing thread...over there you can learn and also improve ur self...and often shoot you will improve to..no body can make it in 1 step..

Reading is also a gd way for you to know some of the basic,master your camera setting and etc..

If not try to attend photography class :)

Dezmund Hc said:

Time you need to arrange ur self bro..mostly I organize is on Friday,saturday and Sunday...but some time is weekday...

Improving requires analysis of current status to find the shortfalls. Without this, where to start?
Given your disliking for printed knowledge you might want to check the subsection Workshops, Tutorials and Classes for suitable options.

Hha i really think that going out to shoot is more useful!
When i get to have practicle i get more expweience at different situations.
I will also review my older pics!

Read some of the post, look at some senior's pictures and you compare yours. Then when free on monday, plan where you want to go, what you want to shoot and go....

Hi,

if you hate reading,

you can sitll watch tons of videos on photography tips on youtube.

Your can search for "Digital Photography 1 on 1" and also "You keep Shooting - by Byran Peterson"

Of course books provide more detailed info and nothing can replace practise.

Hope it helps..

See photos taken by other people.
If you like them, ask why is it good and then try to emulate what they did.
(People will say you have no originality but sometimes, you have to do it to know how to do it.)

Start taking more photos, this time with an intention.
What do I mean by that?
It simply means that before you take the shot, ask yourself is it worth the shot? Worth the effort to look through, to do any editing?

After you have taken the photographs, critique yourself. This is where you don't have to give yourself any mercy.
Remember what works and what doesn't and then move from there onwards.

Its difficult at the beginning but once you see your photos becoming better and better, you will then enjoy photography more.
Then you ask yourself, what does photography mean to you... ...