How much would a 1-yr old F65 cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rochkoh

Feb 8, 2002
Under your skin
Visit site
Got a friend who is intending to sell her Black F65 with the standard AF 28-80 F3.5-5.6D. Less than 1 year old. Almost mint - excellent condition. Kept in dry box most of the time.

How much do you think it'll fetch?

Kei

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Should be lower than hackie's selling price i think

rochkoh

Feb 8, 2002
Under your skin
Visit site
how much are you interested in offering? :D

in any case, i'm just asking on her behalf, so i'll need to check back with her if there're any serious offers.

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
Check the current market price...and 2nd hand should be around 70%~80% of it, if the camera is about a year old and still in mint condition. Mint = like new with all original accessory.

scanner

Jan 24, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Kho King
Check the current market price...and 2nd hand should be around 70%~80% of it, if the camera is about a year old and still in mint condition. Mint = like new with all original accessory.
Hmm..wondering should I sell mine as well or keep it for backup camera. :D

Kho King

Jan 20, 2002
shashinki.com
Originally posted by scanner

Hmm..wondering should I sell mine as well or keep it for backup camera. :D
When you have a better camera, very seldom you will reach over to the lower end model. Backup? Can't remember the time I need a backup...but 2 cameras shooting using different films and mounting different lens is great...

rochkoh

Feb 8, 2002
Under your skin
Visit site
hmm.. price of the F65 kit is $788. Comes with an additional Nikkor AF 70-300mm F4-5.6G Lens and a Nikon Adventurer Bag worth a total of $388.

Bought mine before that promotion without the lens and the additional bag. Not sure if that promotion is still on.

75% of $788 is $591. hmmm.. think $480 is reasonable?

scanner

Jan 24, 2002
Visit site

When you have a better camera, very seldom you will reach over to the lower end model. Backup? Can't remember the time I need a backup...but 2 cameras shooting using different films and mounting different lens is great...
Yup! You are right, that is why I'm still pondering whether to sell it or not. ;)

My 100th posting!!!:bsmilie:

AqUaRiU5

Feb 9, 2002
Square Box
organico.frozened.com
Originally posted by rochkoh
hmm.. price of the F65 kit is $788. Comes with an additional Nikkor AF 70-300mm F4-5.6G Lens and a Nikon Adventurer Bag worth a total of $388.

Bought mine before that promotion without the lens and the additional bag. Not sure if that promotion is still on.

75% of $788 is $591. hmmm.. think $480 is reasonable?

oh....okok.....hmm....i dont really haf tt amount of cash now.....i'm also thinking bout it.....juz to ask do i get 2 lens 2gether...cause wif the kit there's another lens rite.....

rochkoh

Feb 8, 2002
Under your skin
Visit site
Her kit only has the 28-80 lens. One lens. She bought it before the promotion. Think it cost her close to S$800 when she bought it. So $480 is hefty 40% off her purchased price. hmmmm... maybe i should price it higher? :D

Yeah, with the kit right now, you'll get another lens. The kit costs $788.

What happened to Hackie's thread? Saw somewhere couple days ago that he was selling an F65 ++.. at $550.

:dunno:

hackie

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by rochkoh
Her kit only has the 28-80 lens. One lens. She bought it before the promotion. Think it cost her close to S$800 when she bought it. So $480 is hefty 40% off her purchased price. hmmmm... maybe i should price it higher? :D

Yeah, with the kit right now, you'll get another lens. The kit costs $788.

What happened to Hackie's thread? Saw somewhere couple days ago that he was selling an F65 ++.. at $550.

:dunno:
i removed the thread cos there's no immediate buyer.. and richard had sold off his f80s liao.. so i have to hold on to mine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.