how much will these things fetched ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kindred

Dec 19, 2002
Cantonment
Visit site
hey guys,

as above...how much will u guys think this sytem will fetch ?

ALL ITEMS LESS THAN 20 DAYS OLD

Canon D60
Canon EF 50mm/1.8 II
Canon EF 50mm/1.4
Tamron SP AF 24-135mm/3.5-5.6
Tamron AF 19-35mm /3.5-4.5
Uniplus Extension Tube 25
Canon 420EX
Manfrotto 055AB w. #486RC
Manfrotto 680D/B
LowePro Mini Trekker
5 x 512 MB CF RIDATA/TRANSCEND

I MIGHT be selling off these items...and quit photography!

Originally posted by Wai
/me faint

btw..i want Canon EF 50mm/1.4!!

also..any battery grip for your D60?

hi wai, can u roughly lemme know the things i posted ... how much will they fetch ? price ?:what:

Originally posted by kindred
hi wai, can u roughly lemme know the things i posted ... how much will they fetch ? price ?:what:

errr....all brand new rite??

not sure abt your D60...cos the price unstable now lar...

but for things like tripod, extension tube, bag and CF...the price shouldn't drop much

lens...esp the 3rd party one....may be harder to sell?? i dunno how much u bought them...may be u can put the original price or your reserved price?

btw...i want 50/1.4...wat's your RP

Hi

It's a pity for you to quit now but if photography is really not for you then it's better to quit earlier. Your losses will be our gain.

I'm only interested in that D60 of yours but since i got a D30, I dun think i will upgrade to it. The rest of the things i dun really need other than those 512MB CF cards.

Please think twice b4 selling your things. Even with a 1Ds or any better CANON DSLRs, you still can use the lenses and flash. Buy things that you NEED and not things that you WANT. This way of selling and buying will not get you anywhere in photography. Shoot more, think more and learn more. B4 releasing the shutter, think what you want to express in the picture. Dun treat a DSLR like a toy and just press and shoot for fun. This is definitely not THINKING!

You might feel good having better and more expensive equipment than others but in photography, we hope to see good and well exposed pictures. Dun chase equipment blindly until you forget why you take photography as an hobby in the first place.

Good luck in your sales!!! Your LOSS is our GAIN!!!

Originally posted by Wai
errr....all brand new rite??

not sure abt your D60...cos the price unstable now lar...

but for things like tripod, extension tube, bag and CF...the price shouldn't drop much

lens...esp the 3rd party one....may be harder to sell?? i dunno how much u bought them...may be u can put the original price or your reserved price?

i will let u know when i decided to sell all of them...just wanna know how much will a person pay for all these items.:dunno:

Originally posted by Wai

It's a 50mm/f1.8 mkII and not a 50mm/f1.4

Originally posted by Wai
he has both :)

Seems like Santa Claus is early this year!!!

Buy Buy Buy!!!

His LOSSES is our GAIN!!!

Will consider the following :

Tripod
Minitrekker
Tamron 24-135

but decide if u are going to sell first.

hey guys,

as above...how much will u guys think this sytem will fetch ?

ALL ITEMS LESS THAN 20 DAYS OLD

Canon D60
Canon EF 50mm/1.8 II
Canon EF 50mm/1.4
Tamron SP AF 24-135mm/3.5-5.6
Tamron AF 19-35mm /3.5-4.5
Uniplus Extension Tube 25
Canon 420EX
Manfrotto 055AB w. #486RC
Manfrotto 680D/B
LowePro Mini Trekker
5 x 512 MB CF RIDATA/TRANSCEND

Hmmmm... tot you wanna zoom far far?? :dunno:

10D har?

Who has that kind of money to pay for all that ... one shot ... I think you have to split the items. I will be interested in your 24-135 and 19-35. Why don't you ask for offers for individual items?

y quit my friend? :) Buy me some coffee and let me stop you quitting this exiciting hobby. You don't wanna build another D60 gallery like mine? ;)

btw, if u quit photography because of smoking... :dent:

due to which one ?

1. cigarette prices went UP
2. no more shiok feeling to photography
3. no kaki to go shooting
4. financial problem
5. photography is too difficult

...and quit photography! [/B]
Ya right.. If you quit photography, I'll quit smoking.

Put me on your list for the,

1. Canon 420EX
2. Canon D60
3. Canon EF 50mm/1.4

Originally posted by megaweb
due to which one ?

1. cigarette prices went UP
2. no more shiok feeling to photography
3. no kaki to go shooting
4. financial problem
5. photography is too difficult

All of the above?? But No.1 could be linked to No.4.......

Originally posted by ~Radish~

Please think twice b4 selling your things. Even with a 1Ds or any better CANON DSLRs, you still can use the lenses and flash. Buy things that you NEED and not things that you WANT. This way of selling and buying will not get you anywhere in photography. Shoot more, think more and learn more. B4 releasing the shutter, think what you want to express in the picture. Dun treat a DSLR like a toy and just press and shoot for fun. This is definitely not THINKING!

You might feel good having better and more expensive equipment than others but in photography, we hope to see good and well exposed pictures. Dun chase equipment blindly until you forget why you take photography as an hobby in the first place.

CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.