How much to print A1?


Status
Not open for further replies.

futura2k

New Member
Mar 14, 2006
34
0
0
Singapore
#1
Hi guys! I printed 20 A1s for $250 (plus lamination), wanted to ask you guys if it was expensive onot.
 

firestone

New Member
Mar 2, 2003
391
0
0
West
www.redmonsoon.com
#2
Sounds cheap leh, $25/pc.
Can u kindly PM me the rate/location for low volume,maybe just x1,2 pieces? Thks & appreciated.:)
 

taipankid

New Member
Feb 22, 2005
610
0
0
43
Singapore
jl-photo.com
#8
I did a print A0 Size of my daughter photo(from day 1 to 1 year old) with cold laminating + mounting on foam board .. $50 at the building next to Paradiz ...

Not sure what DPI they print at .. . but even up close .. details still not too bad ..
 

lastboltnut

Senior Member
Mar 23, 2006
4,528
0
0
Where the wind blows...
#9
I know, it's at Peace Center, the shop is call Leadership. Now I do my printing there....but they are using inkjet with 150-200 dpi only leh.....can see the pixel when you are close. Though not too bad...I use to print 4 of my pano, PS into one A2 print and it cost me like $10 only with matt limination.:D

taipankid said:
I did a print A0 Size of my daughter photo(from day 1 to 1 year old) with cold laminating + mounting on foam board .. $50 at the building next to Paradiz ...

Not sure what DPI they print at .. . but even up close .. details still not too bad ..
 

taipankid

New Member
Feb 22, 2005
610
0
0
43
Singapore
jl-photo.com
#10
oh yes yes leadership is the shop .. can only afford inkjet print for something that large in size.

but if it's that big in size, usually you will be looking at it from far away instead of up close
 

lastboltnut

Senior Member
Mar 23, 2006
4,528
0
0
Where the wind blows...
#11
True, it is super duper expensive to print in photo lab for a pic that size.....I asked before, to develop my pano (about 4x 4R length), I was quotated $100+ for one pano. So I went to leadership and pay $10 for an A2 print with 4 pano squeezed into it!:)

Yah, look from far is good enough.

Actually, I have a friend who has a HP Designjet for his engineering company. May be next time I can print over at his place with higher DPI setting! Then I pay him the ink lah!! Then go leadership to laminate? Or just frame it up. Sounds good to me.;p

taipankid said:
oh yes yes leadership is the shop .. can only afford inkjet print for something that large in size.

but if it's that big in size, usually you will be looking at it from far away instead of up close
 

enivre

New Member
Nov 7, 2002
1,958
0
0
36
www.ervinelin.com
#12
$12.50 per piece is quite a good price but that's probably coz you printed 20pcs, back in my school days the student rate was $10 per piece, normal customers $20.

I get mine at $18 per piece with lamination from Soubiya (1C Yio Chu Kang Road) 62837698, I do it there coz it's just behind my studio.

One word of caution though, colour can go wildly off with these printers for some reason.
 

lastboltnut

Senior Member
Mar 23, 2006
4,528
0
0
Where the wind blows...
#13
Are you talking about photo printing or inkjet printing??

Thanks.

enivre said:
$12.50 per piece is quite a good price but that's probably coz you printed 20pcs, back in my school days the student rate was $10 per piece, normal customers $20.

I get mine at $18 per piece with lamination from Soubiya (1C Yio Chu Kang Road) 62837698, I do it there coz it's just behind my studio.

One word of caution though, colour can go wildly off with these printers for some reason.
 

theRBK

Senior Member
May 16, 2005
2,048
1
0
#14
enivre said:
$12.50 per piece is quite a good price but that's probably coz you printed 20pcs, back in my school days the student rate was $10 per piece, normal customers $20.

I get mine at $18 per piece with lamination from Soubiya (1C Yio Chu Kang Road) 62837698, I do it there coz it's just behind my studio.

One word of caution though, colour can go wildly off with these printers for some reason.
If you are in that area, can also try Botak Printers at Highland Ctr diagonally opposite it...cheap and fast...:)
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom