How much to print A1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

futura2k

Mar 14, 2006
Singapore
Hi guys! I printed 20 A1s for $250 (plus lamination), wanted to ask you guys if it was expensive onot.

Sounds cheap leh, $25/pc.
Can u kindly PM me the rate/location for low volume,maybe just x1,2 pieces? Thks & appreciated.:)

Is it photo or inkjet printer? If inkjet printer, wat dpi do they print with?

Please PM me the contact too. Thanks!!

*hands up as well*

What sort of lamination?

Its $250/20=$12.5/pc, not $25/pc...

firestone said:
Sounds cheap leh, $25/pc.
Can u kindly PM me the rate/location for low volume,maybe just x1,2 pieces? Thks & appreciated.:)

I did a print A0 Size of my daughter photo(from day 1 to 1 year old) with cold laminating + mounting on foam board .. $50 at the building next to Paradiz ...

Not sure what DPI they print at .. . but even up close .. details still not too bad ..

I know, it's at Peace Center, the shop is call Leadership. Now I do my printing there....but they are using inkjet with 150-200 dpi only leh.....can see the pixel when you are close. Though not too bad...I use to print 4 of my pano, PS into one A2 print and it cost me like $10 only with matt limination.:D

taipankid said:
I did a print A0 Size of my daughter photo(from day 1 to 1 year old) with cold laminating + mounting on foam board .. $50 at the building next to Paradiz ...

Not sure what DPI they print at .. . but even up close .. details still not too bad ..

oh yes yes leadership is the shop .. can only afford inkjet print for something that large in size.

but if it's that big in size, usually you will be looking at it from far away instead of up close

True, it is super duper expensive to print in photo lab for a pic that size.....I asked before, to develop my pano (about 4x 4R length), I was quotated $100+ for one pano. So I went to leadership and pay $10 for an A2 print with 4 pano squeezed into it!:)

Yah, look from far is good enough.

Actually, I have a friend who has a HP Designjet for his engineering company. May be next time I can print over at his place with higher DPI setting! Then I pay him the ink lah!! Then go leadership to laminate? Or just frame it up. Sounds good to me.;p

taipankid said:
oh yes yes leadership is the shop .. can only afford inkjet print for something that large in size.

but if it's that big in size, usually you will be looking at it from far away instead of up close

$12.50 per piece is quite a good price but that's probably coz you printed 20pcs, back in my school days the student rate was $10 per piece, normal customers $20.

I get mine at $18 per piece with lamination from Soubiya (1C Yio Chu Kang Road) 62837698, I do it there coz it's just behind my studio.

One word of caution though, colour can go wildly off with these printers for some reason.

Are you talking about photo printing or inkjet printing??

Thanks.

enivre said:
$12.50 per piece is quite a good price but that's probably coz you printed 20pcs, back in my school days the student rate was $10 per piece, normal customers $20.

I get mine at $18 per piece with lamination from Soubiya (1C Yio Chu Kang Road) 62837698, I do it there coz it's just behind my studio.

One word of caution though, colour can go wildly off with these printers for some reason.

enivre said:

If you are in that area, can also try Botak Printers at Highland Ctr diagonally opposite it...cheap and fast...:)

lastboltnut said:
Are you talking about photo printing or inkjet printing??

Thanks.

inkjet... impossible to get A1 sized photo prints done at this price..

I have a prob with inkjet printing.....cannot control their dpi for the print.....they dun entertain.

enivre said:
inkjet... impossible to get A1 sized photo prints done at this price..

Status
Not open for further replies.