How much shots did you take in AFA 09'

How many total shots you took on your camera (any) at end of AFA 09'

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkvolution

Oct 12, 2009
Wanna know how many total shots you took on your camera (DSLR, compact etc) at the end of AFA 09'?

I wanna know if I am abnormal. I took 1519 shots for 2 days..... :(

too many sexy type...wait kena classifield as GWC...:cool:

I won't cuz I was with a gal :bsmilie: she was wearing a red tartan skirt too, Jap style

Last edited:
saw alot of GWC go real close lor...even to the extend of flashing their flash at them..

sibei jialat...:dunno:

I saw some indian workers (like those from construction) and ah pek busy shooting videos on the girls who dress little or sexy. I told my frd that at least we are trying to take photos here due to photograpgy hobby but they are there for other purposes. I did saw that they only take sexy girls only ....

I feel the cosplay should move indoor into the hall next time so that it minimize this type of "unhealthy" people.

I saw some indian workers (like those from construction) and ah pek busy shooting videos on the girls who dress little or sexy. I told my frd that at least we are trying to take photos here due to photograpgy hobby but they are there for other purposes. I did saw that they only take sexy girls only ....

I feel the cosplay should move indoor into the hall next time so that it minimize this type of "unhealthy" people.

If can move indoor I think they would want to, but indoor as in the convention hall means must pay ticket. Some of the cosplayer are there just to cosplay, having fun (some cosplay girls say camwhoring - as in they like their pictures taken, the more photographers gather around them the happier they are).
I took many pics, around 1000 but some are due to bracketing.

If can move indoor I think they would want to, but indoor as in the convention hall means must pay ticket. Some of the cosplayer are there just to cosplay, having fun (some cosplay girls say camwhoring - as in they like their pictures taken, the more photographers gather around them the happier they are).
I took many pics, around 1000 but some are due to bracketing.

I agree on some of the girls just like to be in the camera limelight. Even with no ticketing, there will still be cosplay girls outside the hall as well unless there is a ban outside, but that be hard.

1000 pics is alot too :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.