How much salary increment you got this year ?

How much salary increment you got this year ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digit

Jan 4, 2004
As in title :)

God bless me that I still ahve a job to celebrate this Chinese New Year! What pay increment? I'm contents just to bring home the bread ..

yup..

was happy the fact that i got a job. increment is infinite percent! from no pay to got pay...haha

:bsmilie:

I saw somewhere the industry standard for this year is:
Super performer : 6%
Average performer : 3%
Under performer : 0%

What's that? It sounds... so... so.... ALIEN... that word, "bonus", I can't seem to find it in my dictionary... *flip flip*

espn said:
What's that? It sounds... so... so.... ALIEN... that word, "bonus", I can't seem to find it in my dictionary... *flip flip*

Yeah man!!! Funny thing is in 2002 market was not very good and I got 3 months bonus. Last year market so much better but I got nothing.
:dunno:

Ya, my boss say things are picking up, orders coming in...blah blah, but where is my increment? :dunno:

NitroTech said:
Yeah man!!! Funny thing is in 2002 market was not very good and I got 3 months bonus. Last year market so much better but I got nothing.
:dunno:

Dear NitroTech,

Wah seh, how come your company like that wan... :D

In 2 months time, my salary would drop from 100% to 0%. Wat to do. :(

I've not gotten a single bonus since I started working, so it's pretty alien to me :bsmilie:

I must be missing something here... :think:

jmi: I was in your shoes 3 months back, thank God I found a new one... all the best to you too.

espn said:
jmi: I was in your shoes 3 months back, thank God I found a new one... all the best to you too.

Thanks espn! Same to you too! May the New Year brings you greater happiness and health. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.