How much salary increment you got this year ?

How much salary increment you got this year ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric69

Dec 22, 2003
Global Village
God bless me that I still ahve a job to celebrate this Chinese New Year! What pay increment? I'm contents just to bring home the bread ..

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
What's that? It sounds... so... so.... ALIEN... that word, "bonus", I can't seem to find it in my dictionary... *flip flip*

:bsmilie:

NitroTech

Apr 4, 2002
In Paradise
Visit site
espn said:
What's that? It sounds... so... so.... ALIEN... that word, "bonus", I can't seem to find it in my dictionary... *flip flip*

:bsmilie:
Yeah man!!! Funny thing is in 2002 market was not very good and I got 3 months bonus. Last year market so much better but I got nothing.
:dunno:

DennisLee

Jan 6, 2004
Sinagpore
Ya, my boss say things are picking up, orders coming in...blah blah, but where is my increment? :dunno:

jmi

Sep 22, 2003
NitroTech said:
Yeah man!!! Funny thing is in 2002 market was not very good and I got 3 months bonus. Last year market so much better but I got nothing.
:dunno:
Dear NitroTech,

Wah seh, how come your company like that wan... :D

In 2 months time, my salary would drop from 100% to 0%. Wat to do. :(

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
I've not gotten a single bonus since I started working, so it's pretty alien to me :bsmilie:

I must be missing something here... :think:

jmi: I was in your shoes 3 months back, thank God I found a new one... all the best to you too.

jmi

Sep 22, 2003
espn said:
jmi: I was in your shoes 3 months back, thank God I found a new one... all the best to you too.
Thanks espn! Same to you too! May the New Year brings you greater happiness and health. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom