How much of back focusing is considered normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 14, 2005
West Side!
Hi everyone!

Recently I've been noticing my 400D tends to back focus alot more than usual, regardless of which lens I use. Though also I've been taking alot of low light pics, but then I was just wondering. Is the phenomena of back focusing considered part and parcel or is it something that needs to be addressed and fixed like a dirty sensor?

ahbeng

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
How much back focusing is abnormal will depend on how much you cabn accept. for me i demand perfectly focusing, that's why ,by feeling i always manually compensate by turning the focusing ring.

ortega

Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
is back focusing considered normal in the first place?

the lens that i buy must work as it should and focus where it is suppose to
anything else i consider defective

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
Hi everyone!

Recently I've been noticing my 400D tends to back focus alot more than usual, regardless of which lens I use. Though also I've been taking alot of low light pics, but then I was just wondering. Is the phenomena of back focusing considered part and parcel or is it something that needs to be addressed and fixed like a dirty sensor?
Get it fixed. I would not accept any amount of back focus.

lsisaxon

Nov 29, 2004
Hi everyone!

Get it fixed. It's not acceptable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom