How much is the D70 LiIon batt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kernels

Aug 11, 2003
How much is the D70 LiIon battery? I've enquired at a shop, it's $360. How much do u guys buy it for?

Nikon EN-EL3? Should cost no more than $85 now. $360????? :bigeyes:

Eastgear is selling the compatible one for $29.90. I am using one, can not tell the difference between original and the compatible.

kernels said:
How much is the D70 LiIon battery? I've enquired at a shop, it's $360. How much do u guys buy it for?

360 sounds like the price of a battery pack rather than a battery. sounds just like the MB-D100... haha

the original en el3 costs about 80ish

kernels said:

:bigeyes: Wah, which shop quoted you this price? It wouldn't happen to start with Ish*** would it? :D

So sorry guys. My apologies. I typed in the wrong item. I'm looking to buy so many things at one time that I got mixed up.

$360 is for Sandisk Ultra II. Do u know how much that is elsewhere?

As for the battery, I haven't enquired yet.

I'm also looking for X Drive pro (what is the new one?) I've enquired at a shop but they didn't have it. The said that there's a new model coming out. So no stock for them yet. they're still waiting for the new model to come out.

Once again, sorry for the mix up.

oops... yes. 1 gb. Too expensive?

Witness said:
ultra II iGb??? where haha....

ok thanks.

heard anything about the new x drive pro?

...priced around $90 + . Got mine from Harvey Norman for $95 during the early months of the D70 launch. Works beautifully - around 500 ¬ 600 shots!

Hope it helps.

Picard said:
...priced around $90 + . Got mine from Harvey Norman for $95 during the early months of the D70 launch. Works beautifully - around 500 ¬ 600 shots!

Hope it helps.

just got mine yesterday at 81

thanks all.

etgoh, where did u get yrs?

kernels said:
thanks all.

etgoh, where did u get yrs?

i got mine from lords

poh6702 said:
Eastgear is selling the compatible one for $29.90. I am using one, can not tell the difference between original and the compatible.

Hi there, I'm thinking of getting another spare batt for my D70, but don't know where is east gear located....

Peninsular Plaza, 2nd floor. If you don't know where that is, it is near city hall mrt station, along the way to funan, a building with a DBS ATM lobby and old chang kee.

Piece of advise...

Nikon warns against 3rd party battery to be used on their equipment. So if your camera do happen to 'short' due to the introduction of 3rd party batteries, you'd lose your warranty. :nono:

If you can afford, it is always good to use original Nikon EN-EL3. Besides, the original EN-EL3 can last longer on a single full charge also.

My advise is simple, since you've already paid $2k+ on a camera, why would you want to save on extra $45 for a original battery and take the risk should it really 'short' your $2k+ equipment. :rolleyes:

My 2 cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.