how much is the backdrop for mobile studio shoot? and where can i get it?

lhc500d

Dec 1, 2009

thank you in advance for any advice or feedback.

lhc500d said:

thank you in advance for any advice or feedback.

If you do a search here on backdrop you will find a lot of thread on this.

You can check out the tagotech or the artworkfoto websites, they list down the price and dimensions of the backdrop and supports there.

If you do a search here on backdrop you will find a lot of thread on this.

You can check out the tagotech or the artworkfoto websites, they list down the price and dimensions of the backdrop and supports there.

yes i try search already.. but just hoping that i can get the latest advice cos some thread is quite old..

but still thank u very much for your reply =)

Oh... I see, not sure about tagotech but if I'm not wrong, artworkfoto will deliver the products to the nearest mrt station if your purchase is above $200 which is great if you do not drive.

Oh... I see, not sure about tagotech but if I'm not wrong, artworkfoto will deliver the products to the nearest mrt station if your purchase is above $200 which is great if you do not drive.

okie thank u!

u can try sgcamerastore at cityhall they have a wide range of backdrops

above $150 is free , delivery to door step

got my at $70 plus

Last edited:
Why dun you attend the talk posted at the Gathering section, Using speedlites wirelessly with Godox products - 19th Feb 2010 - 3pm by Castwind.

He talk about Studio Photography and demostrate. You can try out over there as well.;)

u can try sgcamerastore at cityhall they have a wide range of backdrops

above $150 is free , delivery to door step

got my at $70 plus

your 70+ is just the cloth thing? or?

Why dun you attend the talk posted at the Gathering section, Using speedlites wirelessly with Godox products - 19th Feb 2010 - 3pm by Castwind.

He talk about Studio Photography and demostrate. You can try out over there as well.;)

I have attended before, so its recommended. Best to understand before spending hard earn cash on things.