How much is estimated street price for SE T610??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe its around $800. Also saw this from HWZ

Sony is offering its My Sony Singapore members to purchase the

SE T610 from the period of 14 to 23rd May.

just received the e-newsletter from them!!!

price is $799 without line... I can buy as I am a member!!

Originally posted by kongg
yeah I was offered 799 as I am a My Sony member. How???I heard new is ard S$1100??

hehe...think i have stocks liao ! :D

but the feel of the phone is not that good....its like too squarish !:(

Originally posted by kongg
yeah I was offered 799 as I am a My Sony member. How???I heard new is ard S$1100??

My friend/contact quoted me $678 for an export set.

It goes for around US$400 in the states (for pre-orders).

It should not be $1,100, because that is the price of P800.

It is going for S$618 with 2 yr contract with Singtel and close to S$800 for w/o line/contract. For those interested, the phone shop on the ground floor at Funan is taking orders. Info pse.

think local set with warranty is going for 750 with no plans

Originally posted by jeff chen
It is going for S$618 with 2 yr contract with Singtel and close to S$800 for w/o line/contract. For those interested, the phone shop on the ground floor at Funan is taking orders. Info pse.

Cool ...
any idea on the delivery date and what kinda of plan the subscriber need to sign onto?
:D

think i will get from MRC....price ard 700+ without line:thumbsup:

if possible buy more and get cheaper rates..anyone wants ??:D

Kindred, pse let us know how much we can get for a MO, preferably w/o line and possibly w/line. Interested to know. Thks.

Urban, I think theirs is a 2 yr contract with Singtel for S$618.

Kindred, pse let us know how much we can get for a MO, preferably w/o line and possibly w/line. Interested to know. Thks.

sure man , np....but if really get the phone liao ... later got problem dun look for me hor...cos i am not the reseller....just wanna get my T610 babe cheaper :D :D

Jeff, Thanks. But I was wondering if they quoted for a Premium 1500 plan or something. sometimes, the price of the phone can differ for Classic or Premium 1500 plans. don't think i need a Premium subscription based on my usage patterns.

Cheeers

if signing plan is 618 SGD...might as well fork out another couple of 90 bucks and get it w/o line....much more worth it man...

imagine, u have to sign Premium 1500, 2 yrs @ 150++ per mth...

(PREMIUM 1500)150+ x 24 mths = 3600 SGD (bills w/o GST yet)

(PREMIUM 700)80 x 24 mths = 1920 SGD(mthly bills w/o GST yet)

FwaH !! u are paying 3,600 SGD or 2,000 SGD for a Stupid T610 ?? I would rather buy it w/o line man

:dunno: ;)

Urban, not sure if it is a Premium 2 yr contract though...I did not ask for more details. I understand that those with Premium plan gets a S$500 voucher to buy handphone from Singtel?

Kindred, if u do a MO, will there still be local SE warranty? Asking so that u will not be burdened with problems later...

Urban, not sure if it is a Premium 2 yr contract though...I did not ask for more details. I understand that those with Premium plan gets a S$500 voucher to buy handphone from Singtel?

Kindred, if u do a MO, will there still be local SE warranty? Asking so that u will not be burdened with problems later...

@Jeff Chen

DEFINATELY man....i need the LOCAL WARRANTY too mah ! hehhehe

But those who wanna purchase pls let me know leh...

agar agar ... i will know how many ppl wan then i can ask 1 shot...like dat better mah ;p

Interested on getting T610 w/o Lines or Plans
This is not a MO hor
================================

01. kindred

Kindred, interested!

Pse let me know what's the diff (pricing) btw plan and w/o ok. Mine is Singtel. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.