How much is an IR Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galaa

After seeing the beautiful pics taken with an IR lens...i wanna go buy one too :p How much is a C2100Uz IR lens? Or can all lens be used by all cams?

Hoya IR ard 25+ . 52mm thread. Can use on most digital camera, c2100 comfirm can use. Just buy one that is of the same thread size that your cam has.

Originally posted by Galaa
After seeing the beautiful pics taken with an IR lens...i wanna go buy one too :p How much is a C2100Uz IR lens? Or can all lens be used by all cams?

I bought my Hoya IR72 at john 3:16 for around 25 bucks. They didn't have stock but offered to order it for me, came within a day.

I bought the 49mm thread for my c2100 as i don't have a step up ring. Both 49 and 52mm are available.

You can have a look at some of the IR pic samples that i took at www.pbase.com/taicw

Hope you enjoy ur IR filter :p

I'll probably be popping down to john3:16 today to check on how much a polariser cost with a step up ring. Wanting to get one for my Australia trip.

Guess i can check for you guys whether they have stock and how much it'll cost for an order of 3-4 of the hoya 72's. Anything can give me a buzz at 97704088.

Originally posted by taicw
I'll probably be popping down to john3:16 today to check on how much a polariser cost with a step up ring. Wanting to get one for my Australia trip.

Guess i can check for you guys whether they have stock and how much it'll cost for an order of 3-4 of the hoya 72's. Anything can give me a buzz at 97704088.

thanx :D

Hi, dropped by john3:16 today. They don't have stock (i think not many places stock it coz i've gone round asking some time back) but they offered to order it if i wanted it.

They quoted it to be twenty/thirty something, but i think should be able to get around 25-30, that's what i roughly paid for the 49mm Hoya R72.

Isomers007 :
hey, sorry i didn't sms back, accidentally erased ur message so i didn't have a number to reply to. :(

no prob, taicw........:) anyway...me going to AP tomorrow after 2pm.....so can check out the price of the IR filter and polariser.......anyone wanna join meee??? u can call/sms me @ 94514674.

I was at John today and he don hv the stock for Hoya IR(52mm thread) but he qoute me $42!!! I asked the Indian guy...

Few days ago when I was at Simlim I asked AP but he says he don hv the Hoya IR lens, but he has some higher end ones at more than $100. Whats the diff between a low end Hoya and a high end one?

Hi ..
can I know the location of the shop(John) that sell IR filters...
:D

Originally posted by shockwave002
Hi ..
can I know the location of the shop(John) that sell IR filters...
:D

John 3;16 Photo Supplies
Funan The IT Mall
109, North Bridge Road #03-37
Singapore 179097
Tel: 337 3877
Fax: 337 1897

Close on Sunday.

Originally posted by Simon

John 3;16 Photo Supplies
Funan The IT Mall
109, North Bridge Road #03-37
Singapore 179097
Tel: 337 3877
Fax: 337 1897

Close on Sunday.

Thankx Bro, thats a fast reply...:D

halo.....juz to ask...izzit possible to haf a IR lenz (or filter i'm not too sure) for my CP885? pls help kinda confused with the size lenz

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
halo.....juz to ask...izzit possible to haf a IR lenz (or filter i'm not too sure) for my CP885? pls help kinda confused with the size lenz

cp885 need a filter adapter inorder to use filters. Details of the adapter i'm not too sure though.

Originally posted by AqUaRiU5
yeah i think the manual bks say tt...some UR-E4 step-down ring lens adapter...is tt the one?

yup

Status
Not open for further replies.