how much have u spend on photography ?

Exposure

Apr 6, 2008
:think:

Not enough..... Cause there are always other priorities that used up any budget I could have for photography.... Unless I follow the ways of Sion.... LOL!

Not enough..... Cause there are always other priorities that used up any budget I could have for photography.... Unless I follow the ways of Sion.... LOL!
So is this one of your priorities? :)

Plavitec250525.jpg

I've spent quite a bit on buying fish.

Equipment is one thing, time and traveling costs difficult to account for. However, in passion, you don't measure with $. So, spend within your means and it is $ well spent.

Thanks bukitimah, this makes it easier to convince my wife :)

it is a tough hobby.

every time I see another cat with nicer and bigger fish in its teeth I just want to buy buy buy

every time I see another cat with nicer and bigger fish in its teeth I just want to buy buy buy

I hope you don't plan to buy this fish :bsmilie:

images

It is actually nothing compare to car ownership. We can have a new lens every month or 2.

Sometimes if you like something very much, your heart defeat your brain, then Buy Buy Buy.

you poisoned me.
I must now BBB this fish to upgrade

You only Ahhh once when you savour a Bluefin tuna.

With new gears, you ahhh everytime you press the shutter.

Which is more orgasmic?

Equipment is one thing, time and traveling costs difficult to account for. However, in passion, you don't measure with $. So, spend within your means and it is $ well spent.

It is actually nothing compare to car ownership. We can have a new lens every month or 2.

Maybe travels and transport means are the accessories of photography. :)

?? You buy fish to feed cats then? Or to eat? I just bought a fish today. It's in my stomach now.