How Much For A Haircut?

How much for a haircut?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klose

Feb 15, 2005
Something Random :sweatsm:

Just wondering how much csers spend on their haircuts since we spend so readily on our prized toys :)

Oh btw, is that anyway to prevent natural curls from happening? My hair is rather curly :sweat:

My hair cut is free since the day I knew my wife..:)

I believe that there is a glut in hair saloon for ladies here in Singapore.

As a result, I am seeing many ladies hair saloon offering haircut for guys at $8.

xtemujin said:
I believe that there is a glut in hair saloon for ladies here in Singapore.

As a result, I am seeing many ladies hair saloon offering haircut for guys at $8.

I am wiiling to pay 2 dollars more for vacuuming my hair clean after the cut. The 10 mins koisk did well, in fact better than the saloons.:) Went to some saloon and sometimes they let trainees cut my hair :sweat:

Klose said:
Oh btw, is that anyway to prevent natural curls from happening? My hair is rather curly :sweat:

i dun think u can do much though actually...mmm..maybe u grow ur hair longer and go for a rebond?

$75 ... but i manage to get it done free usually ;p , nowsaday if no time to go get the $75 haircut then i just go to a decent salon to cut my back for me and i shall touch up the rest myself

Klose said:
try getting those straightening cream .. if u want it real straight then wait till ur hair is long enough then do it otherwise its not very good for yr hair roots :)

Klose said:

keep it short .. AS(short)AP
like me ..

i like to cut no.1 ... botak

and pls don straighten it .. unless u like like 1 of the F4s

well i think it's kinda cheap here, for $46 HKD, about $10 SGD, i get my hair shampooed and washed 3 times before the cut and another wash after the cut.

good service too.

The cheapest hair cut I have got is in Guangzhou China. When I went in to the shop a lady asked me which kind of shampoo I want. I asked what's the difference she said if I pick Vidal Sassoon it will be more expensive. I asked how much more expensive and she said 15 yuen. I though it costs 15 yuen more to use Vidal Sassoon versus some unknown brand but later found out that it was 15 yuen total for using Vidal Sasoon and 11 yuen for using unknown brand.

So I went for the "premium" package for 15 yuen. One lady shampooed and scrubbed my scalp for full 20 minutes, then washed my hair, then massaged my neck and shoulders for 10 minutes, before I was sent to the shifu to get my hair cut.

All for <SG$4.

In US my wife cuts my hair most of the time, but if I go to a barber it will cost US$15 before tips for haircut only.

As an after thought the Vidal Sasoon could have been the same no-brand shampoo in a Vidal Sasoon container....I don't know the smell anyway...

S11loop said:
try getting those straightening cream .. if u want it real straight then wait till ur hair is long enough then do it otherwise its not very good for yr hair roots :)

Mine is kinda of short now.... got spotted by RSM ystd for long messy hair :sweat:

The most expensive was in london. 20GBP for a 1hr long cut at a Japanese Salon. (Student Price)

The Jap girl that attended to me was cute :sweatsm:

It begins with a normal haircut which is followed by a wash and then a head massage.

my lowest limit was 4 ringgit in malaysia during Chinese New Year!! at a kampung malay barber though.. haha

lowest mom cut...

highest... think go cut, den color, about 150 or more... forget liao, total with gf's coloring, total 300++ (after a 5% discount i think)

Klose said:

since curl liao, den make it more curly lor, like Afro, or nigger kind... hiak hiak...

anyway i got wavy hair, den some say cut short better, some say leave it long better, dunno y, most girls i know like me in short hair, they like the boyish look, den most guys like my 'longer' hair, say look like 'korean' cos messy waves... (maybe they can't grow that so they ask me to grow... or i look more ugly liddat so they got better chance with the girls around me... :sweatsm: )

$3 hah just get the barber auntie in camp to cut my hair. hmm probably y my hair's lobsided when it grows out :bsmilie:

skipper53 said:
$3 hah just get the barber auntie in camp to cut my hair. hmm probably y my hair's lobsided when it grows out :bsmilie:

If it happen only to you once, its a mistake...
If it happens to you everytime, its style... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.