How Much For A Haircut?

How much for a haircut?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 or below haircut for me ever since I was a kid... in fact, I was charged student fee all the way until around I was 27 because I look young... :bsmilie:

I go to the same barber for a few years now :) He is good and charges me $9 but most of the time i just give $10.

$8 for cutting. Another $12 for washing by lady.

i have those typical SG hair that sticks out like porcupine if i cut my hair too short .. you know, stiff and spiky kind :cry: what to do with a hair like this?

that depends on how much u value your hair...and how much do u tink its reasonable to pay to maintain it wat...

cheers

:think:

for guys... below 30

for gals... below 300

I'm a cheapskate, I go to Kimage and sit with the aunties. About $8 something... haven't tried the $10 kiosk one yet. Scared.

My most expensive cut was at Supercuts @ Sengkang, $45. I want to vomit through my ears.

Stereobox said:
i have those typical SG hair that sticks out like porcupine if i cut my hair too short .. you know, stiff and spiky kind :cry: what to do with a hair like this?
Dont worry, a few years later they will be gone...

Klose said:
Oh btw, is that anyway to prevent natural curls from happening? My hair is rather curly

i also have long & natural curly hair and most ppl who met me the 1st time thought i permed my hair hahaha :sweatsm:

for natural curls, your hair tend to be naturally dry. either you grow longer abit then you need to spend abit of money to buy hair care pdts (sculpturing lotion, or hair scouffle cream , plentiful of leave on moisturiser :sweatsm: ) OR cut very, very short :devil:

for me, i cut my hair for S$12 niah when ppl thought i spent above S$120 for my hair duz :confused:

Free haircut,colour,rebonding etc for me.

For natural curl, the only way is to go for rebonding. Cost about S$100-200 in singapore and half the cost in JB.

Rebonding can last about 6 months.

Usually haircuts are a 3 to 6mth affair thing for me, so tend to spend like $30 or $40 max?

my most expensive cut is $50 during the months b4 my wedding. That guy just spend like <30mins cutting my hair....

Usually now I just go to jeanyip which cost around $20. I think I will go back to the $50 stylist as really got difference. But hard to book him during weekends. We have to take leave sometimes to cut hair b4 our wedding....

since sec sch, every 1.5mth cut 1 time.. till now its still $8.. :)
regular barber since sec sch days till present

wind30 said:
my most expensive cut is $50 during the months b4 my wedding. That guy just spend like <30mins cutting my hair....

Usually now I just go to jeanyip which cost around $20. I think I will go back to the $50 stylist as really got difference. But hard to book him during weekends. We have to take leave sometimes to cut hair b4 our wedding....

how many times are you married? :eek: :bsmilie:

Actually the best cut is $2 :bsmilie: It's offshore on another island. 1 style only :bsmilie:

I haven't heard of any guys doing rebonding on their hair. Anyway i don't think it will be very effective given the length.
For me, i have been keeping my hair real short since my JC days and the curl isn't that obvious.

would spend 30 sub ba... hahaha styling more important dun style would look the same as any cheap cuts... lol for me that is... hahaha

Stereobox said:

lol... mine is too soft... alot of hairstyles cannot attempt... :sticktong

Redstar202 said:
I haven't heard of any guys doing rebonding on their hair. Anyway i don't think it will be very effective given the length.
For me, i have been keeping my hair real short since my JC days and the curl isn't that obvious.

as a matter of fact, i have seen quite a few guys with rebonded hair now.. but then GENERALLY.. i think guys dun look gd with rebonded hair if they have long hair...

Status
Not open for further replies.