how much for 6 day trip in germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentmonkey

Jul 10, 2004
www.flickr.com
hey guys..just wondering..how much can i roughly expect to spend in germany if i want to go there for 6 days? nothing lavish - apart from the beer and pork knuckles..intending to take leave in sept (if i can) to attend oktoberfest - still haven't done much planning yet...

Better plan early. Very hard to find accomodation during Octoberfest. BTQ, October Fest is only in Munich. Is it the only city you plan to visit ?

There's a cheap apartment you can rent. Its called City Apartments at Marsstrasse. Quite cheap and near the Hauptbanhof.(central train station)

I feel "oktoberfest" is designed for tourist only, just like the Singapore "Chingay parade". U would see more of Germany if u go beyond Munich. There are many other more beautiful small towns and villages, and castles, and rivers, etc.

I feel "oktoberfest" is designed for tourist only, just like the Singapore "Chingay parade". U would see more of Germany if u go beyond Munich. There are many other more beautiful small towns and villages, and castles, and rivers, etc.

I agree. A trip to the Black Forest, visiting the REAL swan lake, followed by a boatcruise down the Rhine river, with it's lush vineyards and castles...

Awesome.

yup..friends and i did consider exploring germany a little once we get sober...heard the festival only lasts about 2 days...so that leaves about 4 days of exploring... got to find some ways to raise funds..legally...haha

yup..friends and i did consider exploring germany a little once we get sober...heard the festival only lasts about 2 days...so that leaves about 4 days of exploring... got to find some ways to raise funds..legally...haha

It lasts 2 weeks.

ahh..how ill informed i am..now i feel like a fool:embrass: ..well..thanks for the advice guys... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.