How much Elinchrom STYLE FX TWO-TO-GO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zipper

May 27, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Just checking price, if you have bought Elinchrom STYLE FX TWO-TO-GO from CathayPhoto before, how much you paid for it?

I asked for e-quote but they quoted me the same price as appeared in their website S$2090 and subjected to 5% GST! Is their e-quote the list price and I should go down personally to negotiate again?

Thanks & regards.

Hi there, I had checked they personally already. That price is final for this lights set as it is promotional price already. No more discount no matter how hard I try... perhaps you wanna try your luck.

Bowens going at 2500 at Ruby Photo. FYI.

Hope it helps.

BreakThru said:
Hi there, I had checked they personally already. That price is final for this lights set as it is promotional price already. No more discount no matter how hard I try... perhaps you wanna try your luck.

Bowens going at 2500 at Ruby Photo. FYI.

Hope it helps.

:cry: .... hopefully it is not subjected to 5% GST again... normally went down and got quotes with GST inclusive... and even normally paid with credit card...

zipper said:
:cry: .... hopefully it is not subjected to 5% GST again... normally went down and got quotes with GST inclusive... and even normally paid with credit card...

It is subjected to 5% GST. Makes it 2195 or something... Think credit card can neg... not too sure though.

BreakThru said:
It is subjected to 5% GST. Makes it 2195 or something... Think credit card can neg... not too sure though.

Thanks. WIll verify on Monday...

Status
Not open for further replies.