How much does a 300D LCD protector cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordinaryless said:
As the above mentioned .. What's the price of the sticky plastic that protects the lcd screen?

CP selling for abt $8.

either dat, or u wait for espn's MO on da protector. $12, but unless u're very rough, the LCD protector is going to last a long time.

nicholaslee said:
sorry, what's the difference between the da protector and ones bought at cp at $8?

da protector is a hard piece of plastic that covers ur LCD screen and the small info screen above the LCD on ur 300D. won't affect ur viewing of ur images displayed. but, unless u purposely go and scratch it, the da protector is almost indestructable! ;)

CP's is just a small piece of plastic that protects the LCD screen only. depends on the quality of plastic, after a while, it will pop out.... like mine... :cry: which was i switched over to da protector. :thumbsup:

nightwolf75 said:
da protector is a hard piece of plastic that covers ur LCD screen and the small info screen above the LCD on ur 300D. won't affect ur viewing of ur images displayed. but, unless u purposely go and scratch it, the da protector is almost indestructable! ;)

CP's is just a small piece of plastic that protects the LCD screen only. depends on the quality of plastic, after a while, it will pop out.... like mine... :cry: which was i switched over to da protector. :thumbsup:

maybe i should get both and use both for double protection? Haha, so kiasu

nicholaslee said:
ordinaryless, maybe we should consider getting from the mo :think:

Hey, yes, i think i'll get from the MO. Today i went John 3:16 at Funan, saw a clubsnapper. Haha, he showed me his da protector, wah, really seems like bullet proof vest to the LCD.

ordinaryless said:
Hey, yes, i think i'll get from the MO. Today i went John 3:16 at Funan, saw a clubsnapper. Haha, he showed me his da protector, wah, really seems like bullet proof vest to the LCD.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.