How much can i sell 400D kitII with battery grip

Status
Not open for further replies.

weiming1989

May 8, 2004
hi please help me with the pricing as i might want to sell it.brought it around last year nov.condition wise its perfect.thanks

Try looking in the "marketplace" section for similar sets.

i see alot of kitI only.

All the best for you

The price range is everywhere .. no fix .. :)

no rough guidelines on the price like from 1.2 - 1.6 or something?condition wise can consider brand new

no rough guidelines on the price like from 1.2 - 1.6 or something?condition wise can consider brand new

Only guideline is... Too high, nobody will buy.

I think S$1200-1400 is reasonable :)

hi please help me with the pricing as i might want to sell it.brought it around last year nov.condition wise its perfect.thanks

if there are no visible user marks u can maybe fetch a price of about 1400 or so

thanks guys for the guide at least now i know how much my camera can fetch :)

Not intending to mess up.

I would recommend you to sell the grip and body and lens separately.

The new 17-85mm lens itself cost like 1K, which u may sell it to most of the kit I owners, they will be very interested for the upgrade (longer zoom range, IS, USM, ... ). You may grab an offer around 600 - 800.

The battery grip can be easily sold at the price of 110 - 150, it's popular. (the original price aroudn 250).

The camera body??!! Not very sure, but can easily make it 500 at least.

So, u do the calculation urself then. :D

Good luck selling!

Btw, why r u selling the kit? I am owning the same kit as u and perfectly satisfied with it. If u want to give up shooting, good for you! If you intend to sell it and buy the 450D coming out, u better think it again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.