How much can a 2 year old 15" LCD fetch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

qsrgukp2002

Dec 17, 2003
Hello,

Want to know how much should I be asking for if I were to sell my 2 year old 15" LCD monitor? Model no. is 150B4CS. The monitor comes with 36 months of warranty; so still 1 more year of warranty is left.

REgards.

qsrgukp2002 said:
Hello,

Want to know how much should I be asking for if I were to sell my 2 year old 15" LCD monitor? Model no. is 150B4CS. The monitor comes with 36 months of warranty; so still 1 more year of warranty is left.

REgards.

New one cost abt 300+ so i guess half or 200 considering it a older model too ? :dunno:

i think it depends on where you sell it. places like HWZ or VRZ will prolly fetch only 100+

That is also how much I'll pay if you're looking to sell it.. kekek PM me to discuss ;p

Me too... thinking of replacing office monitor with a LCD... too small liao... and takes up too much space...

ernest_ted said:
replace with 30 "
No la... currently I employing billgates to work for me.

30" too big surf net very obvious.

espn using FF.. can tab many also. I haven't tabbed so many sites yet.. but what happens if we have too many tabs huh? does it spill to the 2nd row? woah.. then 30" can tab many windows!

yanyewkay said:
espn using FF.. can tab many also. I haven't tabbed so many sites yet.. but what happens if we have too many tabs huh? does it spill to the 2nd row? woah.. then 30" can tab many windows!
So far my FF got 14 tabs... it will grow if I'm actively working... else only 4 .. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.