how much and where

Status
Not open for further replies.

pterodactylim

Apr 14, 2002
serangoon gdn
Visit site
hi folks,

thinking of getting an ixus 330/v2 who has the best price? and what ram CF comes with it? thks. not very familiar with the people at AP, always get quoted high price.

Hi

I think it's much cheaper to get cameras from AP...after a few equotes, I still feel that AP is cheaper. As for CP, they r good for camera bags...n services of cos...

Originally posted by Encino
Hi

I think it's much cheaper to get cameras from AP...after a few equotes, I still feel that AP is cheaper. As for CP, they r good for camera bags...n services of cos...

To get the best possible prices from CP, you have to go down personally, can't depend on e-quotes.

thks for the responses, esp the e-quote from lefei. i did not know about that one.

yes, you guys are right, it is better to go down and eyeball them, fair for both parties. cathay has a better locality as well. i like the way they separate the shops and stuff. the lighting also like "mood lighting" like that.

Originally posted by pterodactylim
thks for the responses, esp the e-quote from lefei. i did not know about that one.

yes, you guys are right, it is better to go down and eyeball them, fair for both parties. cathay has a better locality as well. i like the way they separate the shops and stuff. the lighting also like "mood lighting" like that.
pterodactylim,
no problem....anytime dude.... :)
yup, i quite agree that if u have got the time, best is to go down and check it out for yourself....
actually u can drop by CP first (City Hall Mrt) then AP (Bugis Mrt). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.