How Michael Schumacher became the biggest name in motorsport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, driving for Ferrari's arch rivals Mercedes, hohoho.. Likewise, couldnt bear my excitement as well..

all about power and money. amazing how our schumi is pure and chaste. Its incredible. I guess to win, like what Jedi Knight says, you got to be pure in the inside.

Whoa, driving for Ferrari's arch rivals Mercedes, hohoho.. Likewise, couldnt bear my excitement as well..

Because Ross Brawn is there ;)

Normally I'm not someone to take kindly to the Schumester.

But this teaming of Ross Brawn and Schumi, the proven alchemy of brains and talent is just a thing of beauty to behold.

Looking forward to the two of them owning the grid this year! :thumbsup:

But this teaming of Ross Brawn and Schumi, the proven alchemy of brains and talent is just a thing of beauty to behold.

bro... don't like that leh... i also want to see the Scarlet Reds owning the grid too.

actually, to be very exact, Ferrari's arch rival since 97/98 is Mclaren, whose engine is supplied by Mercedes. Mercedes don't actually own the team. :)

The fully Mercedes owned Mercedes GP is actually previously Brawn and before that it was called Honda. :)

Because Ross Brawn is there ;)

yes, Ross Brawn is the architect of his 7 world champion titles...really looking forward to the next F1 season man...:thumbsup:

bro... don't like that leh... i also want to see the Scarlet Reds owning the grid too.

No doubt about that. Alonso has the deviousness, race craft, and leadership qualities in spades. That said, his undoing will neither be Schumi nor Pork Slice, but the bonehead that is Stefano Domenicalli.

Just hope Alonso will help transform the team from the ashes of 2009! :thumbsup:

yeah it will make the race even more exciting. however i am gonna watch it from home this year! i found it a waste of time going for f1 2 years in a row. at the very most i will get walk about tixs.

yeah it will make the race even more exciting. however i am gonna watch it from home this year! i found it a waste of time going for f1 2 years in a row. at the very most i will get walk about tixs.

Which tickets you got last year bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.