How many watches do you have?

How many watches do you have?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wear it on my left wrist .. :)

y do u ask ?? want to sell ur watches huh ?? i can sell u mine .. or we can have a barter trade .. ;)

none....i dun like anything around my wrist...so i will depends on other pple's watch or handphone/PDA

P.S. suprisingly...from the results of this poll...majority here dun have any watch

Originally posted by isomers007

mine's on de right wrist......fastwatch's giving cs'ers xmas prezzies? :D

giving out prezzies? haha...no lah, just curious about the number of watches people actually have.

who are the octopuses? say leh..

hehehe .. me :embrass:

got 8 watches (those which r within my sight) .. but oni wear 4 .. ve dumped the rest to my garung kuni bag .. waiting to be sold .. any takers ?? :D

Originally posted by fastwatch
and which hand do you wear your watch on?

You don't have a selection for more than 7 watches - I have more than twenty watches. Watch collecting is one of my favourite hobby, but now I am trying to make photography my next favourite hobby. :rbounce:

Right, you don't have the selection of more than 7. I have more than 10 wearing pieces. of course, wears one at a time;p

Watch collecting is one of my favourite hobby

Me too, I am into watch collecting. Stop since i started photography. :cry:

Still have the collection.....all new and not worn even once. Almost 200 pieces of swatch. Anyone interested to buy? Many of them are limited in numbers.:embrass: ;p

Anyone owns a Patek Philippe Grand Complication series watches? Suppose to be to most expensive watch in the world.

Originally posted by SMM

You don't have a selection for more than 7 watches - I have more than twenty watches. Watch collecting is one of my favourite hobby, but now I am trying to make photography my next favourite hobby. :rbounce:

of cos there is, it's [> seven, i'm an octopus]. i like collecting watches too. in fact, i use my digicabi to store my watches..while my 602 lie outside:embrass:

handphone has a clock function. so actually dont need for watch. unless we go back reservist and do field exercises...then may need to just get a simple, cheap but good casio. :)

i have more than 7, anyone keen to buy "first " or "kamasutra" from swatch? :D

My last watch band snapped and the watch disappeared into the bush while scrub cutting for a tourist railway some 5 years ago. Subsquent grass fires have probably finished it off :).

Never replaced it.

Originally posted by fastwatch
and which hand do you wear your watch on?

Hardly remember. :)

These days I don't find the need. I have to carry a mobile phone for work. It has a clock.

At home there are computer/wall/microwave oven/vcr clocks... Office computer and telephones have the time displayed. Clocks every where!.

And what's the point of knowing the time on the commute to the office. If you are late , you are late, no use looking at the time and fretting, it isn't going to speed the trip up :) (Expecially if there has been an accident or mechanical failure blocking roads/railways...)

hehe i use the time clock on handphone, thats a watch already

for me, every1 at home is right handed. so everyone at home wore watch on right hand. however 1 decided to buck the trend just for fun ie i forced myself to wear watch on left hand. i ended up conditioning myself to wear watch on left hand as a "natural reflex action". so now whenever i come across a wearable watch, i will wear it on my left wrist. and if trying to wear on right wrist; the actions involved will feel really really awkward and un-natural...hehehe

hmm... interesting post by clive. everyone in my family is right-handed as well, but everyone wears his/her watch on the left hand! it feels strange wearing it on the right hand. it's like, the right hand has too many things to do already, at least let the unused left hand be the timekeeper. then at least you can pilot your fighter jet and look at your watch at the same time. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.