How many watch America's top model?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
how many watch america's top model for its photographic contents? this 2nd series ended this monday.

worthwhile to watch? pick up tips on posing, etc.

i do! the one that ended is the 4th series. ch5 has shown series 1,2 and 4. series 1 was best for 'real' models, most of series 1 are very model-like. then the show looked for more 'edgy' contestants, then till series 4...many really sux as models, but watched for the bitchy stuff. and of cos, watch for the photos, the amazing themes every week and the crew that sets them up 'so easily', all must be pretty high budget?

i just wish ch5 shows them like in sync with USA..like survivor or amazing race. now top model 5 is starting in USA already. ANd for series 4, some idiot friend told me the winner, hence the suspense was decreased a lot..sigh

i watched it for its photographic contents only. who wins or loses does not interest me.

reachme2003 said:
i watched it for its photographic contents only. who wins or loses does not interest me.

it's all in the website. all the photos are there. no need to watch as they will not really show real photoshoot.

yes, i gather what i can from watching the programmes and seeing the photos at the judging does help.

Pro Image said:
it's all in the website. all the photos are there. no need to watch as they will not really show real photoshoot.

i watch! hahaha but i watch mostly for the entertainment value (bitching & catfights).. although i do take note of how the photoshoots are conducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.