How many Straight Edge People we got in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sion said:
I guess I am very straight edge. I am drug/alcohol/smoke/car/house/money/girlfriend/Leica free.
hahaha.. u muchiam drop off the edge liao..

StrikeXOut said:
are you straight edge? you know drug/alcohol free? anyone? xxx
No one is ClubSNAP is straight edge - didn't you know that ClubSNAPititis forumosarii is an incurable addiction? Much worse than taking drugs/alcohol/cigarettes.

:D :D

StrikeXOut said:

I am drug/alcohol free at the moment.

Due to my stupor from drinking all my alcohol I cant find my drugs :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I am drugs and alcohol free.... ;)
But I addicated to my Leicas!!! :sticktong

StrikeXOut said:

u a snapcase fan? hehe...dun think many people know what u r toking about here. Closest thing i have, is a Youth of Today tshirt...hehe.

I am too busy to organize model shoots and have no time/interest for drug/alcohol.
Didn't the police just crack down a high society drug ring? Everyone in the ring went jail right?

Darren said:
No one is ClubSNAP is straight edge - didn't you know that ClubSNAPititis forumosarii is an incurable addiction? Much worse than taking drugs/alcohol/cigarettes.

:D :D

Maybe we can soon find CS Patches in the neighbourhood pharmacy :bsmilie:

Darren said:

Anyone has so far cured the itch ClubSNAPititis forumosarii. The more you scratch the more it itches.

Astin said:
I am too busy to organize model shoots and have no time/interest for drug/alcohol.
Didn't the police just crack down a high society drug ring? Everyone in the ring went jail right?

The police did a great job of putting them behind bars! Those high society people think they can run away with it even if they take drugs and doing mass-orgies just becoz they are rich people! :thumbsd:
Or-bee-good for them! I dun pity them at all!

See, we photographers are very good people.
We dont lie (as in another thread)
We dont speed drive (as in another thread)
We dont take drug (as in this thread)
We are humble, fun, some are even tall and handsome :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.