how many still listen to Beyond?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
this cantonese group from hong kong. the group is no longer together after the lead singer died after a fall from the stage. sad.

Me! Powerstation oso + Dick & Cowboy!

I tot they just had a farewell concert? :think:

I sing at almost every ktv session
IS really a pity tat the most talented guy die in the group.

simon80 said:
I sing at almost every ktv session
IS really a pity tat the most talented guy die in the group.

Ditto to Queen. :(

reachme2003 said:
this cantonese group from hong kong. the group is no longer together after the lead singer died after a fall from the stage. sad.

they didnt just quit after the lead singer died... they produced a few more albums in a trio then after some years, then they disbanded.

i still listen to them. helps the recollection of my teenager years.

Most successful Chinese rock band ever! :thumbsup:

LordAeRo said:
Maybe they're making music together right now.

Oh, we're getting OT. :D

Together with Michael Hutchence? :think:

haha make us sound old... but beyond's song really very nice... esp the most famous 'hai kuo tian gong' and 'paradise'. Their concert is very very nice too i remember ine one concert when the band is playing the song 'sheng ying', everyone got so crazy! The drummer throw away his stick and use his hands (until bleed i think) and ah paul trashed his guitar. Haha but the best part was when the younger bro sang 'zhu ni yu kuai' which is a tribute to his dead brother and cried when trying to sing... so touching.

Sam Hui's songs are nice too... recently SCV kept showing all the old early 80s shows by them and nearly all are sang by him. Haha his voice is very nice too.

i remembered that in the 70's, i brought my brother to odeon katong cinema to watch one of his movies. rare treat in those days.

strength_n_honour said:
haha make us sound old... but beyond's song really very nice... esp the most famous 'hai kuo tian gong' and 'paradise'. Their concert is very very nice too i remember ine one concert when the band is playing the song 'sheng ying', everyone got so crazy! The drummer throw away his stick and use his hands (until bleed i think) and ah paul trashed his guitar. Haha but the best part was when the younger bro sang 'zhu ni yu kuai' which is a tribute to his dead brother and cried when trying to sing... so touching.

Sam Hui's songs are nice too... recently SCV kept showing all the old early 80s shows by them and nearly all are sang by him. Haha his voice is very nice too.

Beyond songs are my "Need for Speed" medication. Usually will blast "Paradise" :thumbsup: and Zoom zoom zoom.

All Blacks said:
Beyond songs are my "Need for Speed" medication. Usually will blast "Paradise" :thumbsup: and Zoom zoom zoom.

YEAH!!!...On of the best bands for driving songs.
Makes you wanna step on the throttle a little more. HEHEHE

There's a Beyond concert in October. You all going?

Status
Not open for further replies.