How many shots can I take...

Status
Not open for further replies.

imet

Mar 15, 2004
...with a Olympus xD 128mb?

Q2: Can a Oly C730 accept higher mb Oly xD card? like 256 or 512 mb?

Sorry this may be a stupid questions but I really do not know the answer. :embrass:

depends on wat resolution u taking in...if high...say ard 40-50 shots if i not wring for 128

Witness said:
depends on wat resolution u taking in...if high...say ard 40-50 shots if i not wring for 128

wah 128mb only 40+ shots, not enough. Need to buy few more. Does that mean a 256mb is 80+ shots? n 512mb is 160+ shots?

Anybody know how much is a 256 or a 512 Olympus XD card? Where can I get it @ a best/reasonable price. Most important can my Oly C730 accept this card?

Thanks.

imet said:
wah 128mb only 40+ shots, not enough. Need to buy few more. Does that mean a 256mb is 80+ shots? n 512mb is 160+ shots?
Most important can my Oly C730 accept this card?

Can be found in your camera manual :)

imet said:
Anybody know how much is a 256 or a 512 Olympus XD card? Where can I get it @ a best/reasonable price.

Thanks.

Not sure of the price, but perhaps u can do a price check at eastgear

Kei said:
Can be found in your camera manual :)

I guess there is no lazy way out. Thot I can get a shortcut key here instead of going thur the 266 pages of the camera manual. :complain: :cry: :faint: :hung:

imet said:
I guess there is no lazy way out. Thot I can get a shortcut key here instead of going thur the 266 pages of the camera manual. :complain: :cry: :faint: :hung:

Huh? I thought you ought to read the manual and familiarise the camera with the aid of the manual before you even start shooting, right? :dunno:

The_Cheat said:
Huh? I thought you ought to read the manual and familiarise the camera with the aid of the manual before you even start shooting, right? :dunno:

that's the problem. so eager to start, loaded in the camedia, open up the manual file... :faint: lost half the battle.

Hmm...there's always the contents page...then you don't have to plough through 266 pages of manual.

Don't know why people don't like to read manuals. ;p They're interesting and they tell you things about your equipment you'll miss if you don't read them. :cool:

Think the layout of the camera is easy enough to start using without ploughing through the whole manual. Can easily figure out basic features using those small icons, however if you need to customise setting then really have to refer.

Can accept 512mb, my GF also use C730.
I also got a C150 for casual shooting, even it can accept 512mb.

Aton said:
Think the layout of the camera is easy enough to start using without ploughing through the whole manual. Can easily figure out basic features using those small icons, however if you need to customise setting then really have to refer.

Can accept 512mb, my GF also use C730.
I also got a C150 for casual shooting, even it can accept 512mb.

Thanks Aton, for the above info.

Ah Pao said:
Hmm...there's always the contents page...then you don't have to plough through 266 pages of manual.

Don't know why people don't like to read manuals. ;p They're interesting and they tell you things about your equipment you'll miss if you don't read them. :cool:

I find it very tiring reading it thur computer. My :rolleyes: after a few pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.