how many set of batteries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

erob

juz to check how many sets of rechargeable batteries you people keep or have for your DC?

how many sets is enuf for a day?

thks
erob

I have five sets, but frankly I think that's overkill lah. It's just that I accumulated more sets over the years. I've found that two sets are fine for a reasonable day shoot, and three sets generally can last pretty much from morning till night. Of course, it depends entirely on your camera's battery consumption rate and your own usage frequency patterns.

Personally, i have 6 sets and as intensively as i have used my camera, i only consumed around 3 sets.

One set which was in my camera, one set for my ext flash and the third when the batt in my cam ran out. So if you discount the flash, it's still about 2 set.

Hope this helps you gauge (PS: Batts used are Sanyo 1850)

It all depends on your camera's battery consumption.

For mine, just two sets will give me about 360 shots over 3 days, which should be good enough for most short travels and certainly enough for a day's shoot.

I got 4 sets. 1 set for SLR, 1 set for Flash, the other 2 for standby. I used them for my PDA battery extender also. Intend to get 2 more sets. =p

Originally posted by Zerstorer
It all depends on your camera's battery consumption.

For mine, just two sets will give me about 360 shots over 3 days, which should be good enough for most short travels and certainly enough for a day's shoot.

thanks for all the advice,

Zerstorer, did you on the CCD/LCD most of the time when shooting?

Originally posted by Kho King
1 set = how many pieces?

it's depends, mine (4 x AA)

Originally posted by erob

thanks for all the advice,

Zerstorer, did you on the CCD/LCD most of the time when shooting?

70/30 EVF/LCD. 30% of the shots with internal flash.

Originally posted by erob

it's depends, mine (4 x AA)
usually a C700 owner will have abt 3 set of batt (4pcs/set). 1 set in the DC, one standby and the other for flash. Next is the queston, how many images can your SM store.....

Del and free space? hehehee:devil:

I have 3 sets.... (4 per set), GP Batt 1800 for cam, GP Batt 1600 for SB-24(flash) and Sanyo 1850 for stand-by.

Status
Not open for further replies.