How many plates you can eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XsteelWolf

Jun 18, 2005
Let's say standard chicken rice from coffeeshop. How many plates you eat per serving?I eat about 8 plates per serving.Going bankrupt liao sia.Buffet maximum record is 50 plates.

Who got food comeptition ask me join,i need $$ to cover for my daily food expenses.

Ya,that's 24 plates a day sia,sometime 20,depends if got $$. Usually mother cook alot ,i just eat rice and mix with soya sauce or soup for exceeding plate. then eat like 10 apples a day.

I just had 1 murtabak .. and i'm full ... 8 plates ?!?!? :faint:

Next time eating comeptition must ask me go,i see those tv ppl eat i laugh like hell,eat so little so slow still say can eat alot lmao

XsteelWolf said:
Ya,that's 24 plates a day sia,sometime 20,depends if got $$. Usually mother cook alot ,i just eat rice and mix with soya sauce or soup for exceeding plate. then eat like 10 apples a day.

how much do you weigh if you don't mind me asking? :sweat:

Terence said:
Could I buy you lunch and you let me shoot you while you eat?

Email me, cs@aeroframes.net I'm serious.

Really? anytime man

i got chase out of seoul garden in a indirect manner b4 sia.

Terence said:
Could I buy you lunch and you let me shoot you while you eat?

Email me, cs@aeroframes.net I'm serious.

Continuous drive.. i think your CF card will run out before he even finishes his 8 plates ...

XsteelWolf said:
Next time eating comeptition must ask me go,i see those tv ppl eat i laugh like hell,eat so little so slow still say can eat alot lmao

冠 军 大 胃 王 !!

* togu bows...

:sweat:

i would seriously recommend you moderate your food intake, it's quite unhealthy!! :)

You may wanna see a doctor if you're NOT overweight, since you might be suffering from a distended stomach, metabolism problems or have parasites. :p

if you are overweight, then it's time to cut down !!!

is this some kind of sickness? from 10 yrs old until now keep multiplying. at 10 yrs old eat 2-3 plates then keep increasing until now 1.

last time max i could go at buffet is 10-20 now become 50 liao.

i scare is some stupid sickness sia, eat so many plates dont even feel full 1 ,like blackhole keep going in 1,is i eat until mouth tired then stop

My own personal record when it comes to food

- 1 whole packet of spaghetti olio style :bsmilie:

or

- 2 whole spring chickens, 1 giant platter of fries & 1 garden salad :bsmilie:

or

- 3 packets of chicken rice :bsmilie:

they asked me to cut down,but cannot control that's why everytime i out of my house i sure spent 30 over dollars on 1 single serving.

dEthANGeL said:

:kok: nothing wrong with that weight and height... grrrr....

I'm 81kg, 171cm, but I can't eat 8 plates of chicken rice. 2 plates the most. :confused:

ya standard at 75kg,no increase no decrease.
last yr was standard 65kg eating 4-5 plates average serving

togu said:
:kok: nothing wrong with that weight and height... grrrr....

I'm 81kg, 171cm, but I can't eat 8 plates of chicken rice. 2 plates the most. :confused:

:bsmilie: not shocking or fainting ...and i know there's nothing wrong... just that its his height weight and he's EATING SO MUCH ... which i really :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.