How many people still using D50?

I got 2 D5o 1 black converted to Ir the other a silver D50... Love it to the bone.. Hehe ;)

I have tried the Flickr and it shows all the information except shutter count. :(

Thanks for the suggestion though. Never realize Flickr has so many features.

it has to be:
1) an OOC Jpeg which hasnt been edited at all
or
2) RAW edited by ONLY nikon software. then everything will come out all the way down to pixel size and distance from the subject..

on a side note.... i just hit 111,000!! Whoohoo! but on a d200, so abit off topic ;)

Last edited:
*raise hands* I am still using my D50 bought in 2006.

The viewfinder rubber has broken and dropped off alr. Yet to get a replacement. I wonder where i can find one.

I have no idea what's my shutter count.

:)

it has to be:
1) an OOC Jpeg which hasnt been edited at all
or
2) RAW edited by ONLY nikon software. then everything will come out all the way down to pixel size and distance from the subject..

on a side note.... i just hit 111,000!! Whoohoo! but on a d200, so abit off topic ;)

bwah..you just come here for attention didn't you? lol

I got 2 D5o 1 black converted to Ir the other a silver D50... Love it to the bone.. Hehe ;)

I remembered the silver one and how many people complained that it wasn't a practical colour for photography, how times have changed.

I am also still holding on to the D50 since 2006 - using it more than the D1H for it's weight, size, WB and color rendering and battery life. Probably the next cam will be a used D700 for the good old MF and AF FX lenses.