how many of your pics are standing eye leve?

How many of your pictures are shot standing eye level?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
just curious, how many of your pics are shot at standing eye level? On the average.

Sorry don't get what you mean. Do you mean shooting at your subject's eye level??

I meant how many of your shots are shot while standing up at your comfortable eye level. Or do you shoot often at waist height, while crouching, etc.

Hmm i very rarely shoot standing straight up.most of the time i kneel down

Crouching is more stable, but I shoot standing most of the time, especially if there are other people nearby. (A bit "shy". haha)

I will say i shoot so-so at eye level la... Sometimes try overhead shot... Sometimes bend down a lilz... Sometimes lower myself a lilz... Smtimes right from the ground low level... Smtimes kneel ba... haha

looking at the results of the poll, it brings me this question, why isn't Live View more popular for DSLR since it is going to help like 50% of the time....

looking at the results of the poll, it brings me this question, why isn't Live View more popular for DSLR since it is going to help like 50% of the time....

which do you think is faster?

recomposing while looking downwards at the LCD

or

kneeling down at eye level and holding the camera as how you normally do?

the second one is whats best for me...thus...I dont find liveview going to help me much.Sau maybe only 5% of the time.But I'll prefer a anglefinder to a liveview LCD anytime.

and you havent considerd the cost factors and the tech factors
:)

During holyday travels almost 100% (just too lazy to bend my knees) else almost never from eye level.

which do you think is faster?

recomposing while looking downwards at the LCD

or

kneeling down at eye level and holding the camera as how you normally do?

the second one is whats best for me...thus...I dont find liveview going to help me much.Sau maybe only 5% of the time.But I'll prefer a anglefinder to a liveview LCD anytime.

For me number 1 is WAY faster. I had a zigview, even with a small LCD screen, composing waist height is MUCH faster than squatting down, ESPECIALLY when you need to move a little to the right and left to adjust the angle a bit.

How can kneeling down, getting up, be faster?

There's only kneeling down to take the pics to consider regarding the speed of taking photograph. You can take your own sweet time to get up.

Status
Not open for further replies.