how many of your always eat outside?

do you always eat outside?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
as in never eat at home. as in eating outside(100%) for many yrs. are you so sick of the foods and not sure what to eat?

Last edited:
You should learn how to cook. Then you can have alternative. You can start from simple recipes

Eating outside has 2 meanings :think:

Can you quantify the word 'always'?
always = ? %

Get a grip on the actual meaning of the actual question being asked, despite it's extreme variability, and non-inclusion of any possibly options, or this thread will be closed.

Think I having been eating out more than 95% of my meal since I move out from my parents 8 years ago.....not sick of it, just used to it. :bsmilie:

I loved eating outside in Singapore or KL, cheap and the social atmosphere isn't so bad depending on the location. Anyone living in Newton Circus? That food court had a lot of variety that I enjoyed. Having said that the poll is a bit vague as I don't always eat outside, maybe 8 times a week including lunch?

In Australia it's a whole other story, I cook throughout the week saving the weekends for going out to eat. Eating out here is more expensive.

Last edited:
hahah eating out here in aust is expensive?
(guess depends on where you go too)
but in generally minimum simple meal in food court is AUD$8 and up lor so it is actually very ex.
hahahahahhaa

Go hawker centre in spore or mamak stall in malaysia so much cheaper and in Sing$ or MYD.

Roti Canai/Prata kosong in Sydney's Mamak restaurant cost AUD$5 a piece. You can buy 5 in spore and maybe 10-15 in malaysia hahahahahaha.

but yeah here I cook throughout the week. Only once or twice a week eat out but also the cheapest I can find.
Newcastle nothing really much to chose from either :(

Last edited:
as in never eat at home. as in eating outside for many yrs. are you so sick of the foods and not sure what to eat?
yes. i'm tired. I understand your feeling. fortunately my estate got 4 hawker centres, many food courts, many kopitiam. many fast food, many shopping centre.

usually i eat certain favourite stall only and i always plan which stall during my ride home so as to avoid any hard decision when i am there.

People's park hawker centre for porridge, pig organ soup, duck rice, economic rice, fishball mee, Zi Char and the rest are junk

honglim hawker centre for fish soup, mee pork, mountain pig, western food, ...

chinatown hawker centre for yong tau woo, chicken noodle, glutinous rice, chicken rice, mutton soup, porridge, claypot rice (too big for one person), economic rice..

Maxwell market for...

really tired with all those food, so now i take a detour bus ride to sibling house for home cooked food. simple dishes with soup and plain rice

I usually either make my own sandwich or vegetable soup. Cheap and easy to make.

I loved eating outside in Singapore or KL, cheap and the social atmosphere isn't so bad depending on the location. Anyone living in Newton Circus? That food court had a lot of variety that I enjoyed. Having said that the poll is a bit vague as I don't always eat outside, maybe 8 times a week including lunch?

In Australia it's a whole other story, I cook throughout the week saving the weekends for going out to eat. Eating out here is more expensive.

Yah, food in Australia is sure EX. I remember those stall selling rice and mixed dishes (Chinese), costs minimum AUD$6 for a plate of rice with 2-3 dishes. If plus a drink, easily AUD$8. :sweat:

My 3 meals a day are dined outside.

- Breakfast in School Canteen
- Lunch with friends in Shopping Centre Food Court
- Dinner with parents in Shopping Centre Food Court

Occasionally weekends at restaurants and cafe...

now, 100% eat outside because my landlord does not allow me to cook ....

Used to be pampered with good home cooked food when staying with parents. Now eating out most of the time. Sick of outside food? Definitely.

Ryan

Yah, food in Australia is sure EX. I remember those stall selling rice and mixed dishes (Chinese), costs minimum AUD$6 for a plate of rice with 2-3 dishes. If plus a drink, easily AUD$8. :sweat:

eating out in europe is expensive too! ever since i came here, i've been learning to cook.. from knowing how to cook eggs to fried pork ribs now!

AUD is not too bad! imagine 8eur for a plate of fried rice which doesn't taste half decent at all!

eating out in europe is expensive too! ever since i came here, i've been learning to cook.. from knowing how to cook eggs to fried pork ribs now!

AUD is not too bad! imagine 8eur for a plate of fried rice which doesn't taste half decent at all!

It is relative though, eating out in London is hella expensive if you try to compare the costs to Australia or Singapore but it is possible to find some cheap eats like the 9 pound buffets LOL

but in generally minimum simple meal in food court is AUD$8 and up lor so it is actually very ex.

You said it mate, $8 is not too bad if I can find Sar Hor Fun at that price (trust me I'm the SHF king having tried it in so many countries so many times). I've watched the prices in Australia for SHF rise from $5 to now $10.90 in 10 years. Location is also everything, SHF up in the blue mountains is $14.90 whereas the shop in Homebush (not even in the city) is only $10.90 (and a bigger portion). Sometimes I had to drive all the way to Homebush just to get my SHF.