How many of you willing to invest studio strobe just for hobby ?

Are you willing to invest on studio strobe if photography is only a hobby for you ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonb

Nov 28, 2004
How many of you willing to invest studio strobe just for hobby ? If you got extra money to spend. Is it worth to get it for long run rather than just rent studio every time ?

A number of users here do. And perhaps the right word isn't "invest".
How many of you willing to invest studio strobe just for hobby ? If you got extra money to spend. Is it worth to get it for long run rather than just rent studio every time ?

if buy and keep using is ok.. if buy use for the moment of 'shiok' then throw one side. end up still sell away. That's what I feel...

Thinking to get one, any good area in KL where I can get studio strobe with reasonable price ?

Akira or Jinbei lor...

If I have extra cash, I'll get studio strobes.

If i shoot models den i will. I only shoot nature most of the time so I wont invest in one. and the word is not invest for hobby cos there is no returns.

I will buy it... but second hand only... then when I am bored with it.... i sell it away.;p

I considered it, then someone pointed out that I might as well hire it, especially if I'm not going to use it often - just hire when I need to use - don't need to worry about storage and maintenance!

I've gone down the strobist route instead :)

Status
Not open for further replies.