How many of you think of ClubSNAP when you see "CS" ?

How many of you think of ClubSNAP when you see "CS" ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headshotzx

Dec 14, 2007
Punggol
So, how many of you actually think of this forum / community when you see CS?

I know I used to think of Counter Strike last time, but since I joined back in Dec, CS has really become clubsnap in my mind.

I also tot of Counter Strike. Where's my AK + DE combo? haha

same, used to be counter strike, but now.. its ClubSnap. theres others too.

like when i see like measurements in MM i think of lens focal length. or like taxi number plate is 1224 i think of my tokina 12-24. i think i'm beyond hope already..

When I see CS I think of Cindy Soo: :bsmilie:

beautiful-asian-girl-tattoo.jpg

same, used to be counter strike, but now.. its ClubSnap. theres others too.

like when i see like measurements in MM i think of lens focal length. or like taxi number plate is 1224 i think of my tokina 12-24. i think i'm beyond hope already..
I see the digital clock on my desk, or on the EZ Link machine on the bus...I see stuff like 17:40, 12:24, 17:55....immediately the lens comes to mind lol. Is this bad or what?

Yeah CS used to be Counterstrike for me also...anyone else still playing it? I stopped long ago liao.

WHen I wear a t- with a big CS .... that DOM insisted that it is Cyber-Sex :cry:

Computer science modules when i was studying last time, eg CS1101, CS2102 :bsmilie:

CS for me, = customer service... :cool:

Curriculum Studies

I think of counter-strike. I never play the game anymore though.

Think of counterstrike.. still play it to kill time haha beats MMOGS which sucked up a huge part of my life until i had the sense to quit it..

I see the digital clock on my desk, or on the EZ Link machine on the bus...I see stuff like 17:40, 12:24, 17:55....immediately the lens comes to mind lol. Is this bad or what?

Yeah CS used to be Counterstrike for me also...anyone else still playing it? I stopped long ago liao.

YES SAME SYMPTOMS WE SUFFER FROM! i see last time my school(ngee ann poly) the Inter disciplinary studies(IS) i think of canon IS.

ZZ!

Hmm...Adobe Creative Suite for me. Previous workplace we rotate around each others workstations with CS1, CS2, & CS3......

Status
Not open for further replies.