How many of you own Lensbaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanted to get one too!! but the guy at john 3:16 said it's useless :( but its so fun and looks pretty..

not really useless, i think it has a lot of potential

and i see a lot of superb shots, from landscapes to portraits taken with it

I've always wondered: It is an easy lens to use? As in, fast to use, or I have to take my time with adjustments and all. Some people have suggested it for weddings, but I always had the impression that it is very fiddly to use.

I've always wondered: It is an easy lens to use? As in, fast to use, or I have to take my time with adjustments and all. Some people have suggested it for weddings, but I always had the impression that it is very fiddly to use.

not hard to focus at least, just that it isn't exactly the normal way of focusing

my mind gripe with it is that it is fully manual.. no metering whatsoever too. so not sure if you will be able to gauge the exposure quickly and change settings.. since weddings seem to have a variety of lighting situations. but then that depends on the photographer, i guess. me, i always have to fiddle around to get it correct :dunno:

i wanted to get one too!! but the guy at john 3:16 said it's useless :( but its so fun and looks pretty..

if its useless then why he sell? tok ****...the lens is for people who like to break the norm...the ones who hate it are just uptight...

Thanks!

Bro, so you've got your LB?

I'm too engrossed with my 85mm that I'm beginning to lag in my LB. Time to add some petrol to it again! :bsmilie:

got mine last weekend! haven't have an excuse to go out and try it thanks to the crappy weather but am dying to break it in! i got the 3G :p

got mine last weekend! haven't have an excuse to go out and try it thanks to the crappy weather but am dying to break it in! i got the 3G :p

For what you've mentioned before, I know for sure you're going for the 3G! :bsmilie:

For what you've mentioned before, I know for sure you're going for the 3G! :bsmilie:

hehe i like precision and repeatability and it lets me do that...the 2.0 is alittle too much hands on for me and multitasking is already had to do when you're shooting ;)

Not sure how many of you play musical instrument, other lens are like playing guitar when the flat are marked. Lensbaby are like playing violin which you need to feel it yourself.
Shouldn't be a problem when you get used to it.

Are you keen to orgainise a lensbaby outing so all of us can shoot using lensbaby?:)

nope. but i might join up for one. :bsmilie:

So how much does one len baby normally cost ? If I want to get, probably which one u guys recommend?

So how much does one len baby normally cost ? If I want to get, probably which one u guys recommend?

get yours from Oracle Lobang over at mass orders.

thanks guys for the info but there are 3 types of lenbabies, so which one u guys normally go for or recommend ?

I just went thru the website, the way they use the LB2.0 without lock, seems to be v difficult to use. Wondering will i get sharp focus on the sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.