How many of you here snap for a living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Verre Vrai

Hm...Maybe I don't know many ppl here, but just wanna check out how many pro snapper lurking here...hehehe :dunno:

Myself is only an amatuer :)

2?

I know there's Ian. No doubt there are plenty more floating around. I can think of several who might or might not be pro.

And I live to snap, but that's different from snap to live.

Originally posted by Jed
2?

I know there's Ian. No doubt there are plenty more floating around. I can think of several who might or might not be pro.

And I live to snap, but that's different from snap to live.

The only 2 I know .... Ian and you. :dunno:

Like I said, I live to snap, which is quite different from snap to live. There are one or two people I specifically have in mind that are might or might not. Oh R*******... (for starters)

Originally posted by Jed
Like I said, I live to snap, which is quite different from snap to live. There are one or two people I specifically have in mind that are might or might not. Oh R*******... (for starters)

hmmm... ok. BTW, have not seen your shots of weekend EPL action for a while now. Kinda miss them. :)

Well, the joys of posting pictures haven't been quite so apparent to me of late. Besides, I'm waiting for someone to whop Man Utd 5-0 or something before I post... hehe.

Jed, pls confirm my questions here.

I heard you are a 24-year old student studying law in UK. Is that true? :D

Originally posted by tomshen
Jed, pls confirm my questions here.

I heard you are a 24-year old student studying law in UK. Is that true? :D

Where'd you hear that from? Seriously though, I can confirm that your question is a valid question.

The answer is a different matter altogether.

Originally posted by Jed

Where'd you hear that from? Seriously though, I can confirm that your question is a valid question.

The answer is a different matter altogether.
aiyo, wrong source;p Then what is the truth huh?:D

Who is your source anyway?

Originally posted by rueyloon
I live to shoot, and I shoot to live as well :p

There you go, that's two and counting. Ian and Ruey for those who haven't figured it out yet.

Some more, some more, come out, come out, wherever you are!

Eh, I've copyrighted the first letter and the rest all asterisks idea ok. Anyway, I don't think there are that many K****s around.

/me hops over...

regular freelancing counted? it's not a living, but helps pay the bills (or at least the equipment costs...) :D

Originally posted by tomshen

Come on, dun run away;) Anyway, I will be watching u:D

No, no, no. It's a, erm, private joke. Well sort of private anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.