How many of you have pimples on your back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
How many of you encounter this... I have quite a number of them... and I have tried several remedies but don't seem to work. I use anti-bacterial soap and bathe very thoroughly everyday, i take lots of oranges and also vitamin C pills, i change my bedsheet more frequently... but still, the pimples still come.

My face is clear though... don't know how to solve this anymore. anyone have encountered this? and how to solve? thanks for the advice. :)

Leong23

Oct 18, 2007
within myself
How many of you encounter this... I have quite a number of them... and I have tried several remedies but don't seem to work. I use anti-bacterial soap and bathe very thoroughly everyday, i take lots of oranges and also vitamin C pills, i change my bedsheet more frequently... but still, the pimples still come.

My face is clear though... don't know how to solve this anymore. anyone have encountered this? and how to solve? thanks for the advice. :)
One of my friend got similar problem, after he consult TCM, the doctor told him that this is a sign that his lungs is weak and unable to expel out the toxic from his body.

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
One of my friend got similar problem, after he consult TCM, the doctor told him that this is a sign that his lungs is weak and unable to expel out the toxic from his body.
oh my! crap!!! hmm... i better go visit a doctor soon! :(

yeah... thats why im freaking out now... :D
the back can be the hardest to reach during bathing too, best to clean it more. if its mild, put some powder as well after bath

dont flip over if not you'll become erm flipfreak2 LOL pardon me i'm quite siao now :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom