How many of you are married?

What's your marital status?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by binbeto
Just curious.

How many of us are married, single or neither?

married a few years liao ... every month must take her out at least once ... give her some bonus gift to produce excellent results .. she is Nikon F100 ... :D

Originally posted by oceanxp
married a few years liao ... every month must take her out at least once ... give her some bonus gift to produce excellent results .. she is Nikon F100 ... :D

hehe
then i think i got abt 4 wives :p

Wah 4 wives. I only have one :(

Originally posted by longman
me will marrie next year....:cool:

congrats..... I am sure you will not be shorthanded esp photographer. :bsmilie: :thumbsup: ;)

Originally posted by sfhuang
married and have a cute daughter.

why cute daughter, and not cute son? :bsmilie:

married... 24th dec 02

Us

you should put this in the poll as well:

single but unattached and very available :bsmilie:

Originally posted by jasphotography
you should put this in the poll as well:

single but unattached and very available :bsmilie:

put in also:

single but unattached and not interested

How about MBA - Married But Available ?

;)

yeah, you! you there!! I know you are MBA, heh heh you know that I know that you are MBA ... *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Originally posted by Darren
yeah, you! you there!! I know you are MBA, heh heh you know that I know that you are MBA ... *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

i also know that you know that I know that you are MBA ... *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink* but you know I know and everyone know nevermind as long as our other half don't know *wink* *wink*

Originally posted by munfai
married... 24th dec 02

Us
congrats! but her skirt was overexposed (due to fill-in flash?) ... ooo find a better photographer lah :p

Originally posted by tomshen
congrats! but her skirt was overexposed (due to fill-in flash?) ... ooo find a better photographer lah :p

i think it was my own fault. i didn't save it in the correct colour space ... :embrass:

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Aiya ... can use just one word to replace the phrase ...

Just say Desperate lah ... :D

But Desperate is an ambiguous term. It can apply to all who are married, single or otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.