How many of us here in CS work in a laboratory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipin

Nov 21, 2005
Just wondering how many of us here in CS work in a laboratory. :dunno:

Let me start off.

I've been working in a analytical lab in Tuas for more than 3 years now.

I'm sure that there are others. Lets get to know one another! :)

Woah...responded quite fast. Delete my reply quite fast too. Don't think it's nice just to remove an individual's reply like that lah...especially if I'm just correcting you. No room for mistakes here? :dunno:

Virgo said:
Woah...responded quite fast. Delete my reply quite fast too. Don't think it's nice just to remove an individual's reply like that lah...especially if I'm just correcting you. No room for mistakes here? :dunno:
huh? thread starter can delete postings meh?

anyway i am at biopolis... doing reseach... if this is the type of labs:)

slooow said:
huh? thread starter can delete postings meh?

That's what I was wondering too! My initial thread got deleted if you have noticed.

Virgo said:
That's what I was wondering too! My initial thread got deleted if you have noticed.

Could be a mistake ah. Let ipin explain loh

Virgo said:

I read the original reply. Maybe its a new thread?

Anyway, Im in a lab in NTU.

Paisey, paisey everyone. :embrass:

I apologise. I din know I can edit the title ot the thread, so I just selected the "Delete thread", and started another new one with the corrected title.

REALLY din mean to deleate anyone's reply and offend anyone. :sweat:

SO SORRY if I created any misunderstandings. :angel:

Virgo said:

I sincerely thank you for correcting my initial typo. Din mean to offend by removing anyone's reply. :embrass: CS and CP has a world of difference! No offence?

No offence, really din know how I could correct the thread title. I was just presented with an option to delete and not to edit the mistake. :dunno: So I deleted before further misunderstandings occur. :sweat:

Cheers :D

slooow said:

Yup, it would be in a lab. May it be bio or analytical, still is a lab. :D

Lets wait awhile for more people to respond and lets arrange to meet up to network and chat about photography and work! ;)

ipin said:
I sincerely thank you for correcting my initial typo. Din mean to offend by removing anyone's reply. :embrass: CS and CP has a world of difference! No offence?

No offence, really din know how I could correct the thread title. I was just presented with an option to delete and not to edit the mistake. :dunno: So I deleted before further misunderstandings occur. :sweat:

Cheers :D
No problem lah bro...thanks for the clarification. Apologies for the OT also. :embrass:

Kewl bro! :D

Alright guys, I'm going to bed liao. Have to wake up @ 5am tomorrow! :sweat:
I'm staying in Tampines, but working in Tuas! :bsmilie:

Have a safe and pleasant day @ work tomorrow! :)

Cheers!

Hi all, I'm in research as well, let's intro the CS style to make it more readable.

1) ipin - Analystical Lab, Tuas
2) sloow - biopolis, research
3) t|tan - NTU, research
4) di0nysus - NUS, research in Polymer science, thin films, heterostructures, interfaces, polymer electronics, chemistry, synthesis etc

I'm looking for cost-effective Water of CMOS grade or HPLC grade at least, seems like water more expensive than most of the common solvents! (chloroform, toulene etc)

1) ipin - Analystical Lab, Tuas
3) t|tan - NTU, research
4) di0nysus - NUS, research in Polymer science, thin films, heterostructures, interfaces, polymer electronics, chemistry, synthesis etc
5) plsoong - biopolis, research

Paul_Yeo said:
computer lab is lab?

Computer lab....hmmmm... :think:

But a lab is still a lab! :)

You are most welcomed to join us in anyway, Paul! :D

Let me update :

1) ipin - Analytical Lab, Tuas
3) t|tan - NTU, research
5) plsoong - biopolis, research
6) Paul_Yeo - Computer lab

di0nysus said:
I'm looking for cost-effective Water of CMOS grade or HPLC grade at least, seems like water more expensive than most of the common solvents! (chloroform, toulene etc)

We just use Milli-Q-Water for all of our HPLC / GC runs. di0nysus, what does your lab use?

Status
Not open for further replies.