How many % of CSers shot the fireworks

Did you shoot any fireworks for SFF/NDP2004?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Jan 18, 2002
North
willyfoo.com
Just wondering how many % of CSers tried...
As long as it is any of the 4 days...
3 days of Singapore Fireworks Festival
& National Day Parade

I had my shots on Hong Kong and Singapore team. ;)

Tried NDP from my house but it was too small (should have use my zoom lens).

Didn't take NDP fireworks this year, but went for all SFF shows.
Wish they'll have such stuff annually!

i think it would be more difficult to find people who didn't took fireworks as compared to people who did. Becoming a bit like the race queens series already. loads and loads of the same subject (but of course some are better than other)

I did and I think it is a very good learning experience. How many times can you shoot firework in a year?

my first time shooting fireworks this year.... :bsmilie:

went for all 4 days.
wonderful experience.
get to know new friends as well.

quite interesting to see tripods parking :bsmilie:

went to take for first time ... got some pretty ok pics
want to thank willy foo for posting that fireworks article in computer times, helped me greatly in getting decent shots :D

memoryAN said:
went for all 4 days.
wonderful experience.
get to know new friends as well.

quite interesting to see tripods parking :bsmilie:

yeah man! the parking was insane sia.... i think they were there at like 7 or 8am lor.... right at the bay!!!! im sure their shots were excellent excellent ah....

me go...
and take all 4 days. ;)
throughout the 4 days taking firework, result not nice....... :cry:

this year is my first time taking fireworks too.. :embrass:

went without any wide angle lens...got quite sad to realise my 35mm lens can't contain the whole of the fireworks from where i am standing.. :sweat:

Hmmm..... this is the first time i am taking fireworks also.....
And I join CS after i saw the first fireworks and went on the web to search for other people's work..... and I happen to find this forum and so I also register in.....
I took the first fireworks from Cityhall..... i dun like the outcome and 2nd one i went sheares bridge.... it is better but out of 20 fotos.... i think only 4 can let ppl see.... hahaha....
the third i went Clifford Pier, actually i wanted to go Marina Bay open space.... but it was raining at abt 3++ and i scare tat place too muddy.... so i went clifford pier....
Outcome not out yet cos I am using film SLR and i hv not the time to develop the fotos yet.... anyway.... its my first try on it.... i will gain experience this yr and hopefully next yr i can do better.... :)

I went there too late (15 Aug at SFF) and could not find parking, so my wife was nice enough to suggest that she take over the car and drop me off while she park at my office (next to Raffles Hotel)! I really didn't expect so many people.

Thanks to her, I managed to set up my camera in a rush at a so-so spot the other side of the bridge just before it started. Sorry she missed it though. :embrass:

Clark75 said:
I went there too late (15 Aug at SFF) and could not find parking, so my wife was nice enough to suggest that she take over the car and drop me off while she park at my office (next to Raffles Hotel)! I really didn't expect so many people.

Thanks to her, I managed to set up my camera in a rush at a so-so spot the other side of the bridge just before it started. Sorry she missed it though. :embrass:
Your wife is so understanding sia.......
u hv to go early on such occasion to book a good place......
On the first 2 fireworks display, i went to find a spot at 6pm.... i know the 3rd time sure got ppl more early..... so i went at 5pm to take my spot..... and yet there were abt 40 ppl at clifford pier already....... lucky i was still able to have a nice spot.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.