How many images should be given for a wedding client?

How many images should be given for a wedding client?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever is said in the ang moh country will take time to sink into singapore because our asian traditions has always been can get cheap and good, go for it and best if can get more discount for it! it's the asian mental attitude of kia see than kia su. everything must win at bestest price. squeeze more to get the best. ang moh are different lot of attitude that's why they can command more $$$ because their traditions have always appreciate fine arts like portraits and photos.

my 2 cts

I agree to this...a client once told me he only got budget for $300 for whole day shoot with 300 4R prints in album and digital files on DVD. Hmmmm....:what:
Humbly & respectfully, told him I can rent him my PNS camera for one whole day, you pay for the prints and I'll deliver to you. All for $300 :thumbsup:

we all know. photography is about art.

wedding photography can be seen as a business or can be seen as passion.

but when everything. i mean EVERYTHING is about business. whats the whole point of it. wheres the passion and all when everything is boiled down to dollars and cents ?

really.... photographers i've met in europe.... so different from what i've seen here. i have recovered from my culture shock.

and definately. i still do not understand why everything here has to be about "business" "dollars" and "cents"

Agreed :thumbsup:

During my wedding years ago, I asked the photographer for all the images, and he very nicely obliged. I had no issues with some of the shots that didn't turn out well. The wedding was a big thing for my wife and me, and what I wanted were all the memories, nicely taken or not.

I normal shoot about 500 to 700 shot, but I will choose the best 300 and edit for the couple. and it will be deliver in CDs... the rest will be unedited and will be put in other folder. if the couple still want the rest of it I will charge for the DI for the rest of the images.

for me.. i usually return approx 150 pictures for half day or 300 for full day. Edited and soft copy. The rest will not be returned to the couple. I will take approx 1500 shots throughout a full day of shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.