How many digital images have u captured to date (30th June 2003)?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbug

Jan 30, 2002
Anywhere
Visit site

PS: This poll will run for 30 days. :)

let me see... the file numbering is now up to 3389. And i've only had the camera for 3 months... ;p

For just 1 camera or across the cameras that you've had??

About 2000-3000 a month. So far about 8000+, will be 10000+ by end of this 30 day poll.

Originally posted by willyfoo
For just 1 camera or across the cameras that you've had??

It should be the total no of images u took with all your digicams. Add them up and poll your total. :thumbsup: ;)

You guys usually let the file numbering continue from Day 1 onwards huh?

I usually reset the file number after a day's shoot or sometimes when I put in a new CF card.

Originally posted by astroller
You guys usually let the file numbering continue from Day 1 onwards huh?

I usually reset the file number after a day's shoot or sometimes when I put in a new CF card.

Yes, I do let the number run and add on. When I reach 10,000, the folder name automatically change to reflect the milestone. :) Like this, I know how much photos my digicam has taken, and estimate it's MTBF. :)

Originally posted by ST1100
About 2000-3000 a month. So far about 8000+, will be 10000+ by end of this 30 day poll.
2000 per month works out to be 66.7 shots a day. Are there really so many photographic opportunities everyday?

Originally posted by nhyone
2000 per month works out to be 66.7 shots a day. Are there really so many photographic opportunities everyday?

give the guy some credit... for all you know he's a pro photographer. even if he isn't, he might be just about the most creative guy you've ever known.

Next question is: How many photograph is really a good picture?:D

Cheers.:cool:

I more or less lost count.... save by the dscn/img #. And add the number of times I reset that counter.....
Keep about 70% of the shots, print (real keepers) around 10%..... Really good ones, perhaps 1-2%.

Status
Not open for further replies.